Juuden Sentai Kyoryuger - News/Rumors/Pictures

Discussion in 'The ORB - News & Rumors' started by Aoi Kurenai, Dec 6, 2012.

1. kuroihikari

kuroihikari Member

Sakamoto must be behind this. Look at all the fun he'll get to have.

2. ForeverBlue

ForeverBlue The Cookie Man!

Yay! Yayoi is going to be purple! That's awesome :D

3. NateRiver

NateRiver Welcome

[​IMG]

I really wish they just saved the Plezuon Armed On for Yayoi instead of wasting it on the HBV....

Also, Zandar Thunder in HBV can do 3 Battery Combinations, with Gurumonite,Allomerus, and Pteragordon.

Your waifu is a 15 year old. http://ameblo.jp/avex-marie/

Last edited: Jul 27, 2013
  4. Ryuutaros

Ryuutaros "Training."

Permanent 7th member? Or a member waiting to be killed off?

:redface2:

5. lazycoconut

lazycoconut I liked him when he wasn't a god

^ I doubt she's going to be killed off. In a show that's trying to be as different from Go-Busters as possible, it doesn't seem likely they would follow its lead by killing off a Sixth. And dead Kyoryugers can return as spirits, so a hero death would have less impact ...

6. Kamen Rider ShinkenRed

Kamen Rider ShinkenRed Lurker

So do we think there'll be a change that that Plezuon Rocket makes it to the show? I'm really hoping so personally because it seems weird for Violet not to have one otherwise...

7. Kivat

Kivat Some kind of Beast mode

Why do I feel like Kyoryuger is going to lose it's footing right about now. Weapon introductions these days usually end up being for fillers, we got a few more to go and Sentai lately like to 'fill in a row' as I call it.

Welp it's that time anyway, the Bermuda Triangle placed between ep. 25 and 35.

8. Guardian07

Guardian07 Disappear into light!!

9. HurricaneDragon

HurricaneDragon Member

Unless they literally stop the pace they're moving at and drop everything they've been doing, I genuinely doubt things are going to suddenly stop anytime soon, especially given all the reveals for stuff that we have to look forward to. We've got a new Violet, Violet likely being worked into the team, Red's upgrade, the plotline with Silver, and then we'll have all ten Kyoryugers, at which point THAT plot can advance (and the villains will likely have a plot in place to stop the ten from assembling as well as pulling off what they're going to do, whatever it is); all in all, I think we've still got a lot to look forward to.

10. lazycoconut

IIRC there are different laws for different prefectures? I think it goes up to 17-18 in Tokyo, so put those eyes back in! :p

11. NateRiver

NateRiver Welcome

12. Guardian07

Guardian07 Disappear into light!!

Yes, which is why I said 'most' of Japan:).

Though really, with her looking like that(referring to the blog pic), I can't say I blame the guys.

13. Xtreme RX

Xtreme RX Member

Yayoi being the new Kyoryu Violet doesn't surprise me, but it's still nice to see. Good to have two females instead of one in this male-dominated series.

KyoryuRed carnival looks pretty awesome, definitely love the design. The new Deboth commander does too. I'm exciting for future developments of the series!

14. Tokuboy

Tokuboy Kuuguitar

15. live jetabare

live jetabare Member

I was wondering something : was Kyoryuviolet becoming a female ranger planned since the beginning? because, the way it looks, betwen the producer's sexist talk, and the fact that Plesion doesn't really fit a "female mecha", I feel like Kyoryuviolet was supposed to be male all along. However, as the crew realized that sentai was also very popular among female viewers (as seen by the huge numbers of girls involved in the Kyoryu dances during the end credits), I guess they've realized that one girl wasn't enough and that a second one would make the show even more appealing for that demographics. As a result, while the original Kyoryuviolet remained male, they've decided to have him have his granddaughter become his successor.

16. HurricaneDragon

HurricaneDragon Member

I would be surprised if there were changes. Yayoi was introduced with Ulshade right away and they clearly had planned for Violet to be a regular member due to the suit design. I'd say maybe they just made those comments to throw people off or, if anything, just get off the whole Yellow issue.

Man I still would have liked a Yellow.

17. lazycoconut

^ Technically, the producer's comments are still consistent. He said he didn't think it plausible for more than one woman to be strong enough to defeat a dinosaur. If Yayoi takes over Plezuon from Ulshade, Amy will still be the only one who had to physically fight her Kyoryu

18. Kivat

Kivat Some kind of Beast mode

Yes, of course. We do have a lot to look forward too, my thought is how much forward. Silver, all 10 Braves, that's last quarter stuff. I'm not saying it's going to drop and never come back, I'm just saying it's going to drop. The one predictable aspect Toei in the past 5+ years.

I figure it's the norm now, but can't help but be suspicious around this time. Are they going to stay consist and distribute filler well or give us a fillerthon until ep 42? The world will never know.

19. Lynxara

Lynxara Nice post!!

It wasn't a difficult twist to predict, but it says a lot that so many people were afraid the show wouldn't go through with it. It also says a lot that so many people are SO FRIGGIN' HAPPY about this (me included)! I always knew a women's Violet costume would look gorgeous, and damn but I was right!

This is an interesting question. Personally, I think it's plausible that it was planned, but your theory is just as plausible. Part of me finds it a little strange that the production house that wouldn't make a Gosei Green costume at all created two differently-styled Kyoryu Violet suits. The idea of a Kyoryuger as a successor also seems to violate the previously-established fiction that a Kyoryuger keeps fighting with their partner long after death, though I'm sure Riku Sanjo has an explanation in mind for that.

Rather than the producer bowing to popular pressure, though, I find it just as plausible that he might've bowed to pressure from Sanjo and/or Sakamoto to have another heroine. Sakamoto loves to shoot heroines doing awesome (sexy) things, and Riku Sanjo has gone out of his way to add female characters to the cast in basically all of his projects. If they're both really the long-time Sentai fanboys that the reports indicate, they probably weren't any happier with "one girl" than we were.

20. live jetabare

live jetabare Member

Let's say it that way : he has bowed from pressure from Sanjo and/or Sakamoto after realizing that Kyoryuger was popular among little girls, as seen in the Kyoryu dances in the ending theme. And indeed, Sanjo wasn't happy to have so few female characters, so indeed, having him wanting another girl is a valid explanation.