Juuden Sentai Kyoryuger - News/Rumors/Pictures

Discussion in 'The ORB - News & Rumors' started by Aoi Kurenai, Dec 6, 2012.

1. Aoi Kurenai

Aoi Kurenai Mad Skillz

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Producer - Not known yet
    Writer - Riku Sanjo (Kamen Rider W)
    Director - Koichi Sakamoto (Kamen Rider Fourze, Ultra Galaxy Legends)
    http://risingsuntokusatsu.com/2012/12/06/juuden-sentai-kyoryuger-pictures-and-information/
    http://henshinjustice.com/2012/12/06/our-first-look-at-juuden-sentai-kyoryuger/

Last edited: Dec 9, 2012
  2. big_j_ny

big_j_ny Just an Internet User Passing Thru

Home Page:
    Holy shit

3. 145zzz

145zzz Lurker

Home Page:
    The designs look weird and semi-recycled:

Torsos remind me of Gingaman with the zigzag lines.
    Pink's helmet looks like GokaiPink's.
    Black and Blue's helmets look like BoukenBlue's helmet.

The yellow seems a bit off to me as well.
    I guess it's to make up for not having a yellow ranger on the team :p

4. Aoiblue

Aoiblue Raxbait: Hip

Hmmm, feelin a bit conflicted. But more pics should ease that hopefully.

But like Anikou said, it's "weird" lol

5. live jetabare

live jetabare Member

Red looks like Daizyujun

6. Hidden Masta

Hidden Masta Member

I refuse to let this thread continue until Shougo B'Stard apologizes about what he said about J in the previous thread.

7. Aoi Kurenai

Aoi Kurenai Mad Skillz

Haha, so the dinosaurs really are on their chests.

Man, I can't say I dislike the suits. I'm just not sure how armored bit is going to look in motion.

And, to no one's surprise, back to spandex. But we've got a bit of armor in its stead!

8. GekiDan

GekiDan ジェイ・イー・フュージョン

Home Page:
    They seem to have armors...

9. leolim

leolim Member

Well Atleast the Wire-fu fight is still worth watching anyway the suits remind me of those sentai copycat series.

10. TaintedSeraph

TaintedSeraph Toku Prince

... That's pretty obvious.

Also, Black = parasaurolophus is pretty much confirmed now, right? Whatever Red is holding, it has a 03 on it. They aren't bad looking but I really hope we get clearer pictures soon.

11. 145zzz

145zzz Lurker

Home Page:
    I guess they still want to "experiment" with the Sentai formula seeing how the team has no yellow ranger in it since Changeman and how the suits have armor on top of them.
    As for the main robo, is there going to be 5 mechas that join into 3 pieces that makes the main robot?
    Or is it that there are only 3 mechas that form the main robot?
    The wording is confusing to me :p

12. lazycoconut

lazycoconut I liked him when he wasn't a god

Very disappointed at there being only one female Ranger, but at least she's not another Pteranodon, and I'm glad there's five again ...

The suits are spandex, right? It's not too easy to tell from that picture

13. Aoi Kurenai

Aoi Kurenai Mad Skillz

The only place where it doesn't look like spandex are on red's arms.
    Five mecha, three of the pieces are used to form the robo - one body pieces and two arms.

14. TaintedSeraph

TaintedSeraph Toku Prince

5 mecha. Only 3 are used in the main robot. The other 2 don't get used for the main robot.

15. lazycoconut

lazycoconut I liked him when he wasn't a god

Also, is it just me or does Pink not appear to have a skirt on the suit? But then Dekaranger's suits didn't have them, I guess they can get away with it if they find a female suit actor

16. Ziginz Zegell

Ziginz Zegell No Fear, No Pain.

Still scares me to think about just how many female sentai were actually guys in those suits :redface2:. That's some 16th century bull crap...but at least the unsuited actors are female.

Anyway, I havn't watched Go-Buster yet, but from what I've seen and heard it sounded pretty awsome and I loved the suit designs. So hearing Bandai is going back to basics and the series will be "light" turns me off a bit. Now if they can balance the two via Shinkenger or Gekiranger, than I'm all for it. But too far in either direction can mean bad mojo. Also the batteries playing samba music seems kind of...weird, but so did the buddyroids who turned out to be pretty cool characters. Hearing they have armor intrigues me to no end, however, and I hope their weapons and other gear match up well with the feel of the suits.

I'm not a huge sentai fan, but I still hope the seires turns out great for all those that watch it. Me...I still got to finish Gokaiger.:sweat:

Last edited: Dec 6, 2012
  17. DecaEnd

DecaEnd min snopp är gul

Another image, but it's not that much different from the first one.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 6, 2012
  18. Ryuutaros

Ryuutaros "Training."

I really like the helmet and all that however the chest is just...ugh. But I'm sure actual live action pictures will be better.

19. Wing Saber

Wing Saber Member

So far very impressed with Kyoryugers. Especially with the choice of colors for next year. At least they're still trying different ideas. Looking foward how the 6th would work out. Since both Dragon Ranger & Abare Killer were very atagonistic towards their respective groups.

20. Aoi Kurenai

Aoi Kurenai Mad Skillz

I like this one a ton better, really shows off the various assets in a nicer light.