is there a difference between a kids show and a show aimed at people of all ages?

Discussion in 'Henshin Justice Unlimited' started by Kamen rider sol, Mar 29, 2014.

1. Kamen rider sol

Kamen rider sol Member

dude kh

has disney characters, so what

2. kuroihikari

kuroihikari Member

KH= also kid's game.

3. Kamen rider sol

Kamen rider sol Member

kh is not a kids game

even tetsuya nomura said it is not intended to be child focused, and speaking of gridon why is he advertised so much if he does crap?

4. kuroihikari

kuroihikari Member

Oh, I forgot the more important part. KH is not a TV show. It's primarily a consume whenever you want product, and the main draw of the product is the gameplay, not the story.

5. In my opinion WHO CARES either you watch the shows or you don't. If you're worried about what someone thinks about you because of it (which it seems like you are)....WHO CARES! I'm 32 with a wife and a kid and I've never hid the fact that I love Toku. Hell I have an entire room dedicated to it. If you're worried about what people think I got two words for them....FUCK EM!!!!:)

Last edited: Mar 31, 2014
  6. Sephiroth211

Sephiroth211 Join me....Cloud.

When these series spawn a line of figures that are sold for hundreds of dollars, and on their box state they are not toys I would say it's transcended the simple label of just being for one age group.

It doesn't really matter what anyone else says about Kamen Rider or Sentai...if you enjoy it and you are an adult it becomes an adult show, and if a child enjoys it vise versa. That's the beauty of this genre and the reason they make so much money on it. It can be geared at people of all ages.

I'm pretty old and I will love toku till I'm popping wheelies in my wheelchair in my golden years. :castlerock:

7. CannibalS

CannibalS Guillotine Gorilla

All should be put under the same scrutiny as any other.