[Video Game] [iOS / Android] Rider Bout

Discussion in 'Super GeekStation Climax: THE STARCADE' started by Thunder025, Oct 17, 2012.

1. soshisunny

soshisunny さあ、ショ-タイムだ!

New event, Den-O Saraba. UR is New Den-O and in saving people mode.. not really interested..

2. Ganteng

Ganteng Member

Yeap im using chalice n joker atm, but sadly no faiz not even SR lol. The den o from event good for combo?

3. FurSeal

FurSeal Member

Grandpa and grandson combo = 30% Def (I'll let you guess what with what.)
    Our Climaxes = Den-O + Zeronos = 30% Atk
    Strangers of Time and Space = Decade + Den-O = 30% Atk
    Older sisters' boys = Gaim + Den-O = 30% Def
    We aren't together = Den-O + Nega Den-O = 6% enemy Atk decrease

That's pretty much it for Den-O I guess.

4. Ganteng

Ganteng Member

Cool i guess i want both of the UR then, hopefully i can get one each at least. Thanks for the info!

5. soshisunny

soshisunny さあ、ショ-タイムだ!

Eh? 1000 people saved for a EX/SR?

6. Ganteng

Ganteng Member

u mean chances of either EX or SR for every 1000 people? yeap.

7. soshisunny

soshisunny さあ、ショ-タイムだ!

IMO, having this 1k per EX/SR is spending more money then the fix one like the wizard one.. saying only xD

8. KamenRiderUNDERGROUND

KamenRiderUNDERGROUND HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!

I'm at 7000 people without spending money...

9. soshisunny

soshisunny さあ、ショ-タイムだ!

how do you do that? can tell me trick?

10. KamenRiderUNDERGROUND

When you encounter the big boss, don't fight it instantly, wait until your energy completely refills. Then deal the damage, so your double/triple bonus is more effective, also only use energy refills when you have the bonuses. Same applies when you encounter the double bonus PDA.

11. Ganteng

Ganteng Member

Halloween event! Its kiva this time~
    Which patrol mission do u guys do? The one with 1 energy cost? Does it make any difference in the chance of boss encounter?

12. KamenRiderUNDERGROUND

There used to be a time where the chance of encounter is the same regardless of area. But some time last year they changed it so higher patrol energy areas will have a higher chance of encounter. Basically no matter where you patrol, you will probably end up encountering a boss every 25-35 energy you spend.

To me it's kinda pointless this event. Had UR Kiva last time round already, so just getting UR Ixa is enough for me.

13. Ganteng

Ganteng Member

ah i see so its really is pointless to do 1 energy area, kinda feeling it the last patrol event. thanks for the info.

it also seems the stats of the URs are much better than the den-o ones right?

14. FurSeal

FurSeal Member

Each event will give the better UR card in comparison to older version of the same. This way to urge players to keep playing and of course spending. The new chapter 8 patrol is up and the max level cap is raised from 100 to rumored 120 so I will take this opportunity to explore the new territories and see what other orbs are there for me to exploit.

15. KamenRiderUNDERGROUND

Seems like the minimum requirement for silver when helping teammates is lowered, not 1mil anymore, I'm guessing it's 500k.

Anyway apparently there's this pumpkin boss that pops up every now and then like Dark Kiva, it only has 1 HP and defeating it gives you tons of medals.

16. UVERchan

UVERchan Member

Hi Everyone! I'm new to this game and new to this forum too~
    Pls add me
    Name: DC
    ID: epmkn9

17. KamenRiderUNDERGROUND

This has got to be my best event on RiderBout so far:

- First I got UR Beast Hyper, Hyper Kabuto and Blade King (one more at Lv 50).
    - Got EX Vital Charge on first 3 mil. damage on King Dark.
    - Then in over one night, got SR Decade, EX FFR, and SR Black from 2 King Darks and 1 Shadowmoon, plus a SR Gridon to top it of as well!

18. DecaEnd

DecaEnd min snopp är gul

Same here , it's been really good for me too.
    2 UR Wizard, 2 UR Beast, 1 UR Hyper Kabuto, 1 UR Black, countless of SR Barons, Gridons and Kurokages.
    2 SR Diends from the Gacha too, too bad I wasn't around when his orb was floating around. Didn't realize that Diend raised the boss appearance rate, I get a Shadowmoon after 15 energy or so.
    I have the EX FFR, but no SR Decade yet. I should be able to reach 90 for another UR before the event ends.

19. KamenRiderUNDERGROUND

Do you have the UR Final Hope Wizard? I would sell the UR Wizard SHTZ version, I think it's considerably worse than the UR Final Hope version.

20. DecaEnd

DecaEnd min snopp är gul

It is? I've got a 2 Star of Final Hope too. I can probably fit in SHTZ one for a Wizard series combo until I get something better. Hoping for a Faiz event soon.