Introduction Thread - What Was Your Road... to Justice?

Discussion in 'The Power Chamber' started by Keith Justice, Feb 20, 2005.

1. Doggy Kruger

Doggy Kruger Member

I found out about this place like... a few minutes or an hour ago... literally. I discovereed this place through Japan Access...

You know, Japan Hero has been very freaking silent lately with nobody posting at all... I felt as if I was the only one active in the place and so I really felt lonely. Now that I read about what happened between the two forums and its members, I found out why it was so silent! Well, I'm not a J-H hater or anything but I guess I can safely say that this is my new online home.

I doubt I'd go back to JA again since this place has more activity than over there :)

Great Job, Keith.

2. ForeverRed

ForeverRed has left HJU. Not coming back.

Yo, Doggy Kruger! Welcome to the board!

3. Forever Knight

Forever Knight Eye See You

Home Page:
    Gee I wonder why.... I'm telling you guys just like I told Keith since day 1 this place is gonna be something special.

4. I_Legend

I_Legend Member

someone from my Yahoo!groups told me to visit this forum and become a member of it. at first I kinda feeling doubtful to join...why? really no offense but I've joined some American based Toku or Hero forum and most of them treated newbies like shit and act as if they're the boss...cchh...dissapointed. But i decided to give this forum a try anyway....and hey!!! guess what? this is a truly diff forum (mirror forum? :biggrin: )...everyone is so respectful and appreciate each other...they welcome every new members with open hand and warm heart..geee, now THIS IS AN AWESOME FORUM!!!...for you toku or hero fans who happen to visit this forum, my advice...JOIN US MAN!!! let's together build this forum to its best and really crunch those assholes out there....cheers!!! :jam:

5. Forever Knight

Home Page:
    ^ See what you've gone and done Keith.

Like I said. BEST FORUM EVER.

6. Keith Justice

Keith Justice Eat My Justice!

I can't say it enough. Thank you, guys. And again... all I did was hit the "GO" button. Kick ass motherfuckers like you guys were the ones who came and turned this party into a jam and a half and I'll be to no end appreciative of it.

HENSHIN JUSTICE.... Rock, On! :jam:

7. BorgmanJayce

BorgmanJayce Member

Home Page:
    I came across this board via RangerBoard a couple of days ago due to a post which had a link to hear featuring Henshin music videos... [I can't get "Unmei no Senshi" out of my head and which I now think would make a great theme for my own superhero team "The Marixi Avatar Knight TaskForce Zegara" or "Avatar Knights" for short... BTW, if anyone knows where I can download that song, I'd be really grateful...]

I've watched Toku and anime since I was little, back in the days when they showed "Battle of the Planets" on the BBC over here in the UK.

The Borgman part of my nickname comes from the TV series "Sonic Soldier Borgman" while the Jayce part is the alternate spelling of my old nickname "Jase" from when I was younger and comes from the TV series "Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors".

I adore Tokusatsu with a passion including the NewGen Kamen Riders, especially Faiz and Ryuuki and I carry the OP themes from both shows on my PalmOne Zire31 PDA along with other songs from both shows, the Gransazer theme and various DekaRanger songs.

I belong to my local anime society in Liverpool, download too much fansubs including TV-N stuff and my all time anime/Toku heroes are Ryo Hibiki from Borgman, Shurato from Legend of Heavenly Sphere Shurato, Ban from DekaRanger, Jason as the Gold Ranger, TimeFire/Quantum Ranger and Shurikenger while my favorite Sentai babes would have to be Umeko, Saya from Gingaman, Windemu/Furabijou from Hurricanger and Momo from OhRanger.

I'm actually glad I came across this place as it looks like a fun place to hang out and I'll be sure to do a post on the "A Sailor Moon Romance" forum - A Sailor Moon Romance as I know a lot of the people who watched Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon are looking forward to seeing Kamen Rider Hibiki because Shibue Jyoji who played Tuxedo Mask is going to be starring in KR Hibiki.

Once again, I'm truly glad to have come here and I look forward to contributing when I can...

8. Keith Justice

Hot diggity damn, that's a helluva intro if I ever saw one! Welcome to the Rogues of Tokudom, Jayce!

*tosses you a Justice Jammer*

Rock, On! :jam:

9. BorgmanJayce

BorgmanJayce Member

Home Page:
    Thanks.... *L* *Grabs the Justice Jammer* "It's Henshin Time!"

10. Blackbird

Blackbird Member

Home Page:
    I'm blackbird_1.0 from Rangerboard and Navy Blackbird Samurai from Japan Hero.
    I heard about this place while I was on Rangerboard, earlier today.

11. Keith Justice

YO! Blackbird_1.0!!! Over in other 'net realms I'm known as JohnCrichton. Thanks for droppin' by my lil' party! :dance:

12. Yo BlackBird! Waaaassssuuuuppppp! It's Grimm. Welcome to Henshin Justice Bro!

13. Forever Knight

Home Page:
    Woot Woot! Welcome Blackbird. :198:

14. Fireguard

Fireguard Member

It's hard to find friendly places to be a fan of toku without somebody getting on your back over something or other these days, and I personally started watching it to have fun, not to get in yelling matches.

So that's pretty much why I'm here too. My man FreedomBlack invited me to come on over, and seeing as it appeared to be a pretty friendly place for a toku fan to be and discuss his interest without anybody snapping down on him like a steel trap, I joined up. I haven't had any regrets so far. :D

15. Blackbird

Blackbird Member

Home Page:
    ^ JC, Hariken, Forever Knight:

Thanks, guys! ^_^;;

16. No problem dude. Enjoy your time here. This place is da bomb. ;)

17. Bouken Black

Bouken Black Guest

Sup Grimm. Hi Blackbird, If I told you who I was you'd die. I found this board when my friend Forever Knight invited me over IM.

18. Keith Justice

Fireguard, I know of what you speak and I'll be working my damnest to make this place the best it can be.

This is what I was working toward making Japan Access, but then ol' Kage McGee started taking a more active role. His philosphies clashed with my own 'til I just had to jump ship.

My inspiration is www.tfw2005.com. They're site and board are fantastic, with people equally knowledgeable and more or less accepting of all things Transformers be it American, Japanese or Canadian.

I want to make this place that and all it can be.

And hell yeah... thanks to you guys it's been more fun that I imagined. And in only like two weeks!!!! :buttrock:

19. Ragna "D" BloodEdge

Ragna "D" BloodEdge By the Power of Gaia!!!

Welcome, dude. :D

20. Judge Faiz

Judge Faiz I am the law

I came onboard from a link in the General Forums on Rangerboard. Poked around for a bit, saw a thread where Keith was asking where my ass was, so I decided to sign up for yet another message board that I could talk w/ friends on :)

Personally I don't have any problems w/ the "other place", and never really have. I do notice that it's more of a light-hearted atmisphear over here, and a bit more serious over there. But both places are good for info and opinions on what we love, and that's Toku.

-RF