HJU Radio #52 – Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider Wizard & Fourze: Movie War Ultimatum

Discussion in 'The JustiCast Podcasting Network' started by Keith Justice, Aug 16, 2013.

1. Keith Justice

Keith Justice Eat My Justice!

[​IMG]

The band is back together and we’re back on topic. Sorry for the confusion, cuz I say the wrong episode number.. this is 52.. not 53. We go over news of Kamen Rider Gaim, other toku stuffs, the review and then round it up with some of that fine, fine geekery. Click it up and thanks for hanging out with us!

Band of Secret Agent Monster Hunters:
    Keith “Justice†Hayward
    IgaDevil
    Craig “TheScreamMan†Moore
    Mike Dent
    Dustin Beadle

Special thanks to the Famous IGADEVIL! for this episode’s graphic and the kickass graphic you’ll see on your mp3 player while you play this episode.

Special thanks to forum member Jon Fuu [Soundcloud] [YouTube]. Without his post-production work, there would be no show.

[Download...]

2. Inui Takumi

Inui Takumi The Ends JustiΦ's the Means

Quick note about Koichi: From what I've heard, he's been divorced for a few years now. Hence...all the leg and butt shots in his films/shows as of late ***coughcough***andtherepeatedappearancesofNaoNagasawa***coughcough***

3. FreedomR8G6B1

FreedomR8G6B1 Member

I'm still reminded of Lynx's take on the new Fourze form...

"...THE FORM THAT TRANSCENDS UGLINESS!!!"

...still laughing about it.

*goes back to Han Zimmer's rendition of William Tell Overture No.4*

4. Aidid_Nuva

Aidid_Nuva Armor Wolf Alchemist

Whats the name of the song at the end?

5. Keith Justice

That would be...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9BBBHPXu_k"][FULL] Shingeki no Kyoujin OST 02 *The Reluctant Heroes* - YouTube[/ame]

6. showercapbear

showercapbear Member

Another great episode. Thanks folks!

7. meno

meno Member

Good episode guys. I'm enjoying this newer format a lot. Will there be a Kyoryuger episode coming soon?

8. Keith Justice

I wanna do Gobusters vs. Dobusters next.. but there's AkibaRanger also in the talks.

We'll see. :)

9. ooCarrierAnomalyoo

ooCarrierAnomalyoo Member

Good episode as always!
    Also I personally can't understand the "hate" Wizard got in this episode, because to me Wizard as a show was far superior to Fourze.
    And UltraSeven X is very good for people who like "darker" Toku, like Garo. Both shows broadened my perspective on Toku that there is more than Kamen Rider. That was also the reason for me to find a connection to Hibiki and finish the show, because it has some similarities to Garo.

One thing suprised me that no one brought up this theme/pattern...
    [HIDE][​IMG][/HIDE]

Last edited: Oct 15, 2013