HJU Picture Thread - Secret Identities: Behind The Helmet 3

Discussion in 'THE ARCH' started by Blade Dancer, Jan 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. heroizumi

heroizumi Hey, I'm Eian.

Home Page:
    Yeah! Tell him, Musashi!!

Mmm beer :wub:

2. musashi03

musashi03 HEROW

Hahaha what do you mean? Like steal a beer from a store or something? :laugh:

I most certainly agree. :shakefist

Hahaha thanks birthday boy! You're pretty awesome too! Hope you had a good one! :thumbs:

Hahaha well, I think you should make it your motivation to workout because of the cold, because you want to keep your body 'hot'. :169:

Yeah, it's really annoying when somebody like Knight IXA aka ClimaxHeroDen-O comes and try to spoil the fun, even if he's on the wrong side of the fence with a very unintelligent opinion. :rolleyes2:

3. PyroturtleZX

PyroturtleZX Member

I meant more of a Beer mile ^ ^ Personally I want do anything that involves having to eat/drink anything before running a mile.

4. musashi03

musashi03 HEROW

Oh, hahaha that would be awesome, since you don't to feel tipsy for sweating out all of the alcohol in your system. :laugh: Haven't tried one of those though. :sweat:

5. Kura

Kura (っ・ω・)っ

Haha I don't like beer for the taste.. lol..

6. musashi03

musashi03 HEROW

Same with vegetables. Some people hate it for the taste, but it still has health benefits.

:sayin:

7. Kura

Kura (っ・ω・)っ

Not enough health benefits for me to merit drinking it :/ It's full of more carbohydrates than anything (good carbs, my ass lol).. and alcohol is bad for my rosacea. So I'll just continue to stick to water. All of those "benefits" I can just get from a glass of juice without having any side effects or flushing.
    :supersayin:

8. dchoc

dchoc All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!

Does that man that you'd like to have a "screw driver" or "sex on the beach" or "long island ice tea"?

9. Kura

Kura (っ・ω・)っ

No, I just don't like alcohol plus it's not good for me ._.

10. heroizumi

heroizumi Hey, I'm Eian.

Home Page:
    Uhhhhh keep it hot? >.> Didn't know a mess of fat all over is hot ~_~

But yeah. Beer!!! :buttrock:

[edit] Before one of you guys comes and says "omg you're not fat" blah blah blah. I don't mean it that way. I mean it as "the female body is naturally supposed to be covered in a layer of fat for baby making purposes." I think it's fucking ugly and I don't get how anyone can find the female body attractive.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2011
  11. musashi03

musashi03 HEROW

Yep, never said that you should drink beer, I just compared it with vegetables because of your statement that you don't like it merely for the taste. So don't blame me why I had to say it.

Eh eh eh... :169:

12. Blade Dancer

Blade Dancer Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl

There is a grand total of one kind of beer I like. And it only just barely qualifies as beer. :laugh:

13. Darkster

Darkster It's over 8,000!

Nah, man. That is so uncool. :loltongue:

14. Forever Knight

Forever Knight Eye See You

Home Page:
    You've tried the wrong ones. I believe there is a beer for everyone.

15. dchoc

dchoc All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!

Rad! :laugh:

16. MetalSymphony

MetalSymphony Banned

I do.
    I like gal's who have some 'Meat on them' as the saying goes, because it shows that they don't buy into the super skinny image the media tries to tell us what they should be.

To qoute Queen: "Fat Bottomed Girl's, you make the rocking world go round".
    :buttrock:

17. Forever Knight

Home Page:
    Doggy styling a plump ass totally kills a boney ass.

18. musashi03

musashi03 HEROW

Hahaha, same song Puck sang in the recent Glee episode. :laugh:

19. ClimaxHeroDen-O

ClimaxHeroDen-O Ore, Sanjou!

The only reason say that beer is disgusting because I physically can't stand anything with alcohol in it. The only alcoholic beverage I've ever tried is wine (by accident on multiple occassions) and it was one of the worst things I'd ever tasted in my life, so I'd hate to try beer. I personally prefer Root Beer, which has a good taste for me, without any alcohol.

So you see, I dislike any alcoholic beverage, not just beer, because of my body's natural reaction to putting anything with alcohol in my mouth due to how I have more sensitive taste buds than most other people

Besides, disgusting and unhealthy are two different things, and I said the former, rather than the latter

20. Forever Knight

Home Page:
    Doctor Pepper, Root Beer, and Vanilla Coke are gifts from God.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.