Discussion in 'THE ARCH' started by Blade Dancer, Jan 29, 2011.
Hey guys, this is me at a hotel during dinner while on vacation in Malaysia !
I'd be screwed cuz I suck at running....my drinking buds would be screwed cuz they're both smokers. XD
Hahaha I'll make like Bolt and get you all into shape! :169:
Nope, got 'em at Toys R Us. 3,99 CAN (I figure with the way they gouge price in Canada they're like 2,50 in the US:redface2. They also had Pinkie Pie and Applejack (sans hat off course :redface2 but no Fluttershy or Rarity.
Musashi drinks beer while doing marathon runs?.... Can this guy get any more badass?... Like....holy fuck man....
Hahaha thanks, but I only drink beer only after a run, not during... Just to clarify. :sweat:
I was going to say you look nerdy, BUT you're just too adorable with that peace.
More pictures of my friends and I at the Fire Ball:
And always with a pretty lady, right?
^ Hahaha well, if you were in my place, I'm sure you'll do the same. :laugh:
Awesome pose! :buttrock:
Well, I'd like that ~_~ Auuuu I'm actually going to the gym tonight after class. It's hard getting the motivation to go because of the shitton of snow and ice. I don't wanna go into the cold ;____;
Keith + Musashi = too much awesomeness.
Bah, beer's disgusting, and to me, drinking it makes you uncool
That's your opinion. I like beer and even use it in cooking some dishes. It's only "uncool" (as you say) if you become a drunkard. Otherwise, moderation is the key.
Looks like you're still a kid... Only kids use "uncool" in a sentence... hehehehe...
You know one of my friends feels that way as well. But, I respect that.
You and CM Punk would be great friends
IT'S ONLY UNCOOL IF YOU EVEN HAVE THE NOTION OF "COOLNESS" OR "UNCOOLNESS" ATTACHED TO DRINKING ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES. LOSER.
AND APPARENTLY, YOU ARE NOT EDUCATED ENOUGH TO KNOW THAT BEER HAS ITS HEALTH BENEFITS. :rolleyes2:
In moderation, beer has many health benefits:
1. Up to two beers a day for men (women should only have one), will help to reduce your risk of having strokes, and heart disease. Light drinking appears to reduce the risk by as much as 20% according to research in United States.
2. Beer can help to increase the level of HDL (beneficial cholesterol) in the body and decrease the likelihood of blood clots.
3. A couple of beers can raise the level of anti-oxidants in the blood stream. This enables the cells to carry more oxygen around the body. More oxygen helps better muscle activity among other things.
4. Beer contains vitamin B6 which is needed to make haemoglobin, the red coloring in blood. This carries oxygen around the body. It also helps maintain correct blood sugar levels.
5. It is fat free, aids restful sleep and promotes relaxation.
6. Beer contains vitamins B and B2 (as well as B6) and essential minerals like calcium, potassium, and phosphorus.
7. Dark beer is better for you than light. It contains more flavanoids which are natural oxidants that help to protect the body from disease.
8. For post menopausal women, beer may be a beneficial addition to the diet. Some hop flavanoids have properties like oestrogen and research suggests that this property may make it possible to produce a natural form of HRT to replace the current one.
9. Beer can help to reduce blood pressure and levels of insulin in the blood.
10. Beer drinking can also reduce the incidence of kidney stones. This may be due to the water, the hops, or the alcohol, but, whatever the reason, it seems to help.
DO YOUR FUCKING RESEARCH NEXT TIME, RATHER THAN BLURT SOME BASELESS AND USELESS OPINION.
C'MON, OPEN THAT STUPID MOUTH OF YOURS AND MAKE MY DAY.
That is just wrong
Musashi have you ever thought of doing a beer run?
Separate names with a comma.