Gokaiger DX Gear, Ranger Keys and Mecha Discussion

Discussion in 'Toys Unlimited' started by Ryuutaros, Feb 18, 2011.

1. areaseven

areaseven Live to Win

Home Page:
    Here's an excellent review of SRC Gokaioh by ShukuenShinobi.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nw4YbYHY-Jc&hd=1"]Review: Super Robot Chogokin - Gokaioh - YouTube[/ame]

2. raz1337

raz1337 Member

I did some ordering lately from Cary, NC:

Machalcon - Ordered on Ebay via SAL, shipped on 12/10 from Japan

Furaimaru - Ebay via UPS, shipped on 12/19 from Quebec, Canada

Gaolion, Pat Striker and Magi dragon - Plamoya via EMS from Japan, order confirmed Saturday 12/17, but no shipping confirmation as of 12/20

Which ones are going to make it here by Christmas?

3. KamenRiderBritannia

KamenRiderBritannia Lurker

well, its now the 21st (in Japan) and my preorder for the Legend Mobirates with AmiAmi is still active...looks like they secured some more stock to satisfy some of the over-ordering :p

4. TJOmega

TJOmega Plastic Addict

Home Page:
    So I got in my first DX robo today in GokaiOh with MagiDragon... and wow, it's a lot bigger than I expected. I still have my original Megazord and remember most of the others brought over from Japan being the same size (with the exception of the Thunder Megazord). Did I miss when they went bigger or is this another unique case?

5. KamenRiderBritannia

probably unique case. i got DX shinken-oh recently (having already owned gokai-oh, who was my 1st dx mecha) and hes much smaller than i expected

6. Shougo B'Stard

Shougo B'Stard Would like to change his avatar

Home Page:
    Was there ever confirmation that more Gashapon Keys would come out? (Someone said there would be a set next month that included the rest of the Abaranger team and Rio and...I forget who else.)

7. Clocktower

Clocktower Member

Amiami should send an email confirming they secured more stock, it's happened to me a few times with things I've had backordered, so don't celebrate yet, not hearing anything doesn't mean they have them.

I mentioned a few pages back, but gashapon machines usually show the next set on the sides. We only heard rumours about a January set and they've completely disappeared with the news we'll be getting DX team sets starting in January. My guess is that the gashapons have been discontinued, we would have heard about them by now.

8. raz1337

raz1337 Member

Has anyone posted comparisons of say the Samurai vs. Shinkenger toys?

9. KamenRiderBritannia

no idea but if ur wondering which one to get ge for shinkenger (if money is no object). beats samurai to a pulp with a nailed baseball bat

10. raz1337

raz1337 Member

11. KamenRiderBritannia

12. raz1337

raz1337 Member

Got furaimaru today, yay. Machalcon, Gaolion, Pat Striker, and Magi Dragon should follow next week.

[​IMG]

Two concerns though:

1) When I turn the dial, I can't get all 4 of side doors to open all the way, and the helmet flips up to the head so fast and then falls back down. I've tried several times but just can't get at least the helmet to stay up when I turn the dial. :(

2) I had a problem when I first got my Gokai-Oh a few months ago. I didn't know how sensitive it was to hold by the feet, and dropped it. In the process, I got the Galleon's door stuck with the cannon inside it. I tried using a knife to push the door open on the yellow hinge right above it, but ended up having to get a screwdriver and take the Galleon apart to fix it.

Now the yellow hinge is bent a little to the right, and I'm wondering if I can fix it all.

[​IMG]

Could this be contributing to Furaimaru not opening all the way up? It seems like the doors open so fast with too much pressure that they fall back down.

13. zeronos_rider

zeronos_rider Member

Hey guys. Read it on CS Toys International Twitter that most of Gokaiger items are out of production and no more since the new series is starting in Feb. If you all intend to collect; start now before it turn mega expensive.

14. MetalSymphony

MetalSymphony Banned

Anyone know where i can get RKS 6, 7 and 8 for sane prices?
    I still need those 3.:sweat:

15. Chris

Chris Member

I'm still looking for the Shinkenger and Goseiger set, along with the SP set. Unfortunately, I'm broke untill next payday, so this is gonna be an expensive one to finish for me.

16. Go-Onger

Go-Onger Member

I am still looking for Go Onger, Sp and Goseiger set. Hopefully my Sun Vulcan pre order gets filled as well as legend mobirate.

I just want all Reds, Pink / Whites, and sixths.

17. zeronos_rider

zeronos_rider Member

I also looking for RKS6-8. Saw a reasonable price at around 700yen each but unable to buy due to budget. But I managed to get RKS1-4,DX, SP and chest shipped USD125 EMS to me. But I don't have a Mobirates yet so gonna wait till Legend Mobirate. Meanwhile; these keys will only have display values :sparta!:

18. redracer2004

redracer2004 Member

Tried something today and well, do you find this photo familiar?
    [​IMG]

Add in the 5 new Reds from the separate set releasing soon:
    [​IMG]

And finally, all 6 Goukaigers and the 34 Reds:
    [​IMG]

Disclaimer: All Keys used in the photos above are DX

19. KamenRiderBritannia

1.) there is no DX key for Big One
    2.) Big One is not a Red Sentai Warrior

Last edited: Jan 6, 2012
  20. rymawh

rymawh Newbie

There IS a DX Big One key. It was a special ranger key that came with a binder, or a magazine.