Garo announcements

Discussion in 'The ORB - News & Rumors' started by Dragonfan, Nov 23, 2014.

1. scikaiju

scikaiju science experiment gone wrong

Home Page:
  2. SamuraiEchidna

SamuraiEchidna Member

3. Dr Kain

Dr Kain Member

Red Requiem arrived today:

[​IMG]

Also, yes, they put an English dub on the BD.

[​IMG]

4. Toku Prime

Toku Prime Member

A trailer has been released for the anime movie "Grey Cherry Blossoms -Garo-". Yup, that's the title. Its doesn't exactly scream "fun times" does it? It's based upon the second Garo anime series, "Garo: Crimson Moon".

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 26, 2018
  5. Dr Kain

Dr Kain Member

Volume 1 to Makai Senkyu is now up on Rightstuf.

6. Dr Kain

Dr Kain Member

So they gave us the unremastered two part TV cut of Beast of the Demon Night. -_-

7. Hangyakuno

Hangyakuno Lurker

8. scikaiju

Home Page:
    I think it's supposed to take place after the last movie featuring Ryuga. Haven't seen it yet, just going by what I've read it was released in Japanese theaters.

9. Toku Prime

Toku Prime Member

Just so it's up here too:

There's two projects coming out called "Kami no Kiba". One is a film staring Ryuga and set after the events of Goldstorm. It reunites him with characters from both of his previous two seasons.

The other is a TV series beginning on October 4th. This is what the above trailer is for. It's a prequel starring Jinga from before he was consumed by a Horror and became a dark knight, or judging by the contents of the trailer, possibly depicting it happening. Given what happened in Goldstorm it would be difficult for Jinga to be in anything set after it. I haven't seen anything suggesting whether there is any link between the two projects besides the name.

10. Dr Kain

Dr Kain Member

God dammit. I thought this was updated with an announcement for Soukoku no Maryu being released from Kraken since Makai Senki 2 is now out.

11. Hangyakuno

Hangyakuno Lurker

The problem is Jinga's white hair. While in makai retsuden his hair was black. Or maybe he meet amily far before his family tragedy. And that is why his madou tool voiced by sama actress, because he set it after amily voice.

12. Toku Prime

Toku Prime Member

I think the simplest explanation is that Masahiro Inoue refused (or his management wouldn't allow him) to bleach the shizz out of his hair (which would impact his ability to land other acting roles for a significant amount of time) for a single episode appearance. But I guess we'll see in October.

13. scikaiju

Home Page:
    Except we seen what he looked like before in Goldstorm as well and he looked more like he did in Retsuden than trailer