Ganbaride Cards

Discussion in 'Toys Unlimited' started by dvillangelo, Mar 14, 2010.

1. djmon25

djmon25 Member

yeah that's very unfortunate.... glad i got a pretty good template for the cards to make them, though i still need some good shots of their faces and stuff.

2. Glaive315

Glaive315 Member

Agreed. Ultimate sadness. :disappoin

3. KickHopper

KickHopper Rajio Showa Rider

I really don't understand why they couldn't do more face cards. Waste of good bar codes. Hell they had already fucked up by putting generic bar codes on the face cards of Super-1 and Black RX. Definitely done buying Ganbaride cards.

4. Chris

Chris Member

The redesigned cards use the extra space for the Module system, which adds more gameplay to the game. I'd rather have that than have generic noises in a 4 year old toy.

5. KickHopper

Except, you know, for those of us who aren't in Japan. Could they REALLY not have found another place for the module system on the cards?

6. Glaive315

Glaive315 Member

Heh, I've been making my own Ganbaride cards with the help of my friend who cuts them out from the scans of cards that I sent to her. Once she's done editing the sizes I go print them out and glue them over repetitive cheap otherwise useless Ganbaride cards and viola ! ~ Ganbaride collection complete :buttrock: Bandai can't blame me for collecting customly made cards, cuz they didn't bother making real ones therefore am not getting my $$$ on this one :loltongue:

7. djmon25

djmon25 Member

would be a perfect time to announce a Complete Selection Decadriver to go along with Super Hero Taisen, don't know why they are just re-releasing the DX Decadriver with the 10 extra cards... lol oh well

8. KickHopper

What pisses me off is that the 10 extra cards are cards that already came out. How about giving us some friggin cards that were in the show but were never printed? Like the rest of the FAR cards

9. Go-Onger

Go-Onger Member

Is there a list of all the ganbaride cards anywhere?

10. Chris

Chris Member

The ganbaride site has lists and pictures of them all

11. justoink15

justoink15 Open your Eyes for the Next Faiz

Hi im from okinawa, can i ask if anyone knows a hobby shop in okinawa that sells ganbaride cards? I almost completed fourze ganbaride 05. Im still waiting for 06.