Ganbaride Cards

Discussion in 'Toys Unlimited' started by dvillangelo, Mar 14, 2010.

1. Glaive315

Glaive315 Member

Oh ya, one of the coolest cards ever made =) just got mine in a few weeks before the holidays too, thank goodness it didn't get trapped in holiday traffic XD

2. Orichalcon

Orichalcon Member

Just got a couple of random cards in, not a terrible haul. Faiz Blaster, Super Rare AutoVajin, Decade, Den-O Rod Form, as well as like 3 Dice-O cards.

3. TokuRiderFan

TokuRiderFan It puts the noodles in it's mouth..

Home Page:
    Anyone have any good sources for Ganbarider other then Ebay? I just recently started collecting and I'm looking for some of the older sets, and some of the newer 003 cards. I've mostly been finding the 001 and 002 cards, some some sprinkling of promos but not much otherwise.

4. KickHopper

KickHopper Rajio Showa Rider

Ask a middleman like rider proxy or ex_japan to find you what you want.

5. TokuRiderFan

TokuRiderFan It puts the noodles in it's mouth..

Home Page:
    Was debating doing that, I also just noticed that dvillangelo here has a small shop too. :sweat:

*goes off to check out whats available!*

6. Orichalcon

Orichalcon Member

Kiva Emperor Form Get! Now I've got a full set of Kiva cards. Every Form Ride, Final Form Ride, and Final Attack Ride.

7. Synch

Synch Member

uhg they made cards with all the rider logos on ... that is how I wish decades final form with the ktouch looked like ...:O_O:

8. Orichalcon

Orichalcon Member

Woah, didn't notice these! Are you willing to sell individual ones?

9. Bogard

Bogard Irregular Hunter

He said he'd only put them in (big?) sets, unfortunately.

10. Orichalcon

Orichalcon Member

Hey, just got another couple cards ordered. Not much to them, except the LEGEND RARE G3-X AND RYUKI SURVIVE.

PERFECT VICTORY.

11. Glaive315

Glaive315 Member

I Kinda of want the Final Rides that come with the RH series.... Armed Hibiki, Shadowmoon, SUper 1, Amazon, etc..... those actually look really nice :anime:

12. Orichalcon

Orichalcon Member

What's the RH series? Rider Heroes?

13. Chris

Chris Member

Yeah, they'rew the vinyl figures. You can still buy them but they don't come with the cards anymore.

14. Orichalcon

Orichalcon Member

And they came with Final Attack Rides, or just Final Rides? Because I saw an Armed Hibiki with a card at a local toy shop.

15. Chris

Chris Member

It must have been a first wave figure. Second wave onward they didn't come with card.

And it would be a "Final Ride". FAR we're only avaliable from the early ganbaride machines, except for Decade.

16. Glaive315

Glaive315 Member

Ya and not to mention the set only released 3 actual cards and one from the toy, not the other 6 though =(

17. Glaive315

Glaive315 Member

So no one's updating things for the ganbaride cards anymore ? I heard from another thread that the newest set will have the Kamen Ride of Huper Kabuto and Faiz Blaster, along with X ~ hopefully that's true, and I can get ridof my self made ones slowly one by one and replce them with official ones :S

18. dvillangelo

dvillangelo Member

Hyper Kabuto and Faiz Blaster have been out for some time actually...

I think series 001 or 002.. as well as X

19. Zeltrax541

Zeltrax541 New Member

"I'M LOOKING AT THE SITE NOW."

Looks like Ganbaride is gonna have some really looking additions to the Rider Line-up:

The first one is obviously cards for ShaUTa and the second one is cards for LaToraTah and the ToRide-Vendor.

Here comes some good ones:
    Cards for Birth's BIRTH-DAY form, Den-O Chou Climax, SKY-RIDER, and finally... CHALICE FROM BLADE!:castlerock::castlerock::castlerock:

YES!!! Chalice is one of my favorite riders from Blade and I love that he's coming to Ganbaride. He'd better be voiced Hajime-san or I'm gonna kill somebody.

20. ClimaxHeroDen-O

ClimaxHeroDen-O Ore, Sanjou!

To be honest, sure, they're cool collectibles, but nowadays, Ganbaride Cards are basically useless to anyone outside Japan since there are no more that have specified DecaDriver sounds and the Ganbaride games are only found in Japan itself