Ganbaride Cards

Discussion in 'Toys Unlimited' started by dvillangelo, Mar 14, 2010.

1. WhiteTigerZord

WhiteTigerZord Member

Ooh, I suppose they came with issues of the magazine then. Awesome :3

Sadly, I just sold my Decadriver and have no use for these anymore XD

2. dvillangelo

dvillangelo Member

[​IMG]

002-055 looks quite special.... 002-056 as well...

3. Bogard

Bogard Irregular Hunter

If I remember correctly, 002-056 was in the NDS Ganbaride game, and it activated a random final attack ride on that turn.

4. Fragbait

Fragbait Member

Home Page:
    So, does anyone know where I can find a comprehensive writeup on the rules and system that this game uses? I'm going to try to adapt it to play on tabletop.
    Also, card translations would be awesome!:castlerock:

5. Bogard

Bogard Irregular Hunter

I don't believe it can be replicated on tabletop, at least not easily.

The main problem would be recreating the random roulette effect on the cards attack numbers.

6. Fragbait

Fragbait Member

Home Page:
    The way I see it, you have 6 numbers, each one could corrospond to a 6 sided die.

7. WhiteTigerZord

WhiteTigerZord Member

'Random roulette' is like.. the foundation of tabletop gaming, how would that be difficult? XD

You've never played or heard of D&D, have you :thumbs:

8. Bogard

Bogard Irregular Hunter

Well, I've made myself look like an idiot again.

I do know about D&D, I just had temporary stupidity when I posted that.

Back on topic though, really looking forward to the Super Climax Den-O cards.

9. Glaive315

Glaive315 Member

aww so sad..... was hoping that there at least be show cards that DCD used would appear... but it looks like I'll just be getting the alternative zero card and the zectors all combine FAR cards =/ sighs..... thought the hyper kabuto card from DCD complete's shoulder would at least show up..... ah well... next set better have like .... 12 cards from the show :mad:

10. Chris

Chris Member

They're not doing them after they rebooted the game (except the headshot cards).

11 Rider Kick YAY. :D

11. Glaive315

Glaive315 Member

oh really ? when did they announce that ? :eyebrow:

12. KickHopper

KickHopper Rajio Showa Rider

If that's true, I'm going to be incredibly sad. Especially if every released KAMEN RIDE card for the Showa Riders get the same treatment as Black RX and Super-1. For those who don't know, the geniuses at Cardass put the generic Kamen Ride barcode on them instead of the actual barcodes that say their names, even though everyone knows they've been programed into the DecaDriver.

Looks like I will have to make my own cards after all, it seems.

13. Chris

Chris Member

They said in the blog that they want to focus on new characters and implementing the new system with current characters.

Plus think of it this way, why would they create cards from a show from 2 years ago? I know its different because the arcade machine is still running, but they want to focus on whats on TV now. Its not like they carried on making rouse cards and advent cards when the show finished.

14. KickHopper

That would be relevant, if not for the fact that they did finish making all the Advent and Rouse cards used in Ryuki and Blade by the end of the series, ergo what more cards would they have made? They should have made the show cards first if they weren't going to bother completing them after Decade ended. While Decade was airing, not even half the cards with each volume of Ganbaride were show accurate cards, though they could have been put in there. And they became less and less frequent with each volume of Ganbaride despite the show still airing and the movies still being made.

They really ought to complete the show cards. Heck, here's an amazingly profitable idea. They could have made/rereleased corresponding toys with the cards like they did with the FFR Figures. A clock up pad with Attack Ride: Clock Up. An actual Strike Vent gauntlet to go with Attack Ride: Strike Vent. Ongekibou Rekka that light up. A rereleased Axel Watch. I'm sure you get the picture.

15. djmon25

djmon25 Member

the only thing they need to really do is just release a complete selection Decadriver and everyone will be satisfied lol

16. KickHopper

That would be fantastic, but it's not gonna happen. It was probably a fluke they did Den-O, but that was from sheer popularity. I doubt Decade will get a CS Belt.

17. Chris

Chris Member

I don't think decade was popular enough in japan to get a CS Belt. Double is more likely to get one.

18. djmon25

djmon25 Member

i doubt they'll do a CS Double Driver as the DX version is pretty much is a CS version with all the gaia memory gimmick.

19. Chris

Chris Member

Actually, thats true, they have the working usb sets and the CS Dopant set going on. I can't remember what the next popular series was, we have Kuuga, perhaps agito or blade? I remember them being extremely popular at the time.

20. KickHopper

Kuuga has a CS belt. Agito should have gotten one. Ryuki didn't need one but has one. Faiz has one but probably didn't really need one, though it's nice having that die-cast metal. Same with Orga, but the brown leather sash is cool. Blade didn't need a CS. Hibiki DEFINATELY didn't need a CS but got one anyway. Kabuto should have gotten a CS simply to get a clock up pad but otherwise the DX belt is fine the way it is. Den-O got a CS but really didn't need one. Kiva definitely didn't need one, so I'm glad they didn't waste money making one.