FINALLY here!

Discussion in 'The Power Chamber' started by catwhowalksbyhimself, Jan 7, 2018.

1. catwhowalksbyhimself

catwhowalksbyhimself New Member

Sheesh, this has been quite a journey. I sign up in back in February nearly a year ago, but first the confirmations never reached my email, then they did, but I got 404 errors from the confirmation links. I gave it another try just now and suddenly, poof! I'm in!

Feel like I should get a medal or something. Or maybe a henshin device. That counts as heroic determination, right?

2. Geki night

Geki night Member

@catwhowalksbyhimself
    You sure signed up at a bad time. This forum is long past its prime, it's basically dead now and the mods quit ages ago. Good luck finding a discussion lol.

[​IMG]

3. catwhowalksbyhimself

You must be fun at parties.

4. SamuraiEchidna

SamuraiEchidna Member

Welcome, catwhowalksbyhimself!

Unfortunately, Geki night is correct. This place isn't as lively as it once was. The only reason why I stay here is because I think it's slightly better than some alternatives. I've tried a few, and only got negative experiences.

5. catwhowalksbyhimself

Oh I have been lurking for years, so I kinda knew what I was getting into. Besides, I actually joined a wopping 11 months ago and have been blocked from verifying my email address until now, so things were perhaps a bit more lively back then. Even so, I mostly wanted to reply to Captain Shark, since his let watch series is pretty much the only reason I read this forum. Still the frontpage has come back to life, so there is hope!

6. SaikoDragon

SaikoDragon It's Judgement Time!

Man, sorry to hear that SamuraiEchidna. I also had rough experiences with other communities long ago which is why I floated toward HJU. It feels like some communities are more tolerant of cyberbully behaviors than they should be for such a family-friendly media.

7. SamuraiEchidna

SamuraiEchidna Member

Well, at least you were able to get a handle on the communities. My experiences have been so negative, I could barely even use the other message boards.
    I may have mentioned this before, but I tried joining the Tokunation forum. Sign-up was easy, but for some reason, none of my messages were being posted at the forum. I contacted 2 different admins, and not a single one of them helped me. I also waved off a number of other message boards because they didn't have as many forum options as this place. It makes me sad that this message board is pretty much dying. I can remember a time when it was as active as any tokusatsu news outlet.