Favorite Rider Costume?

Discussion in 'Henshin Justice Unlimited' started by Vitor, May 27, 2010.

1. Chronotia Archzenom

Chronotia Archzenom Member

Showa:
    Ichigo and Nigo (Showa and The FIRST AND THE NEXT FORMS)
    V3 (^)
    Riderman
    Super1
    BLACK (Oh boy, my childhood superhero)

Heisei:
    No fear, No pain Kuuga (especially his Titan, Pegasus Rising and Ultimate Form)
    Agito (Got to love that golden dragon armor of his all the way when he became Shining)
    G3-X
    Ryuki/ Dragon Knight
    Knight/ Wing Knight (Got to admit, he's the Toku BATMAN!)
    Zolda/ Torque
    Ouja (or Ohja)/ Strike
    Femme/ Siren
    Odin/ Wrath
    Ryuuga/ Onyx
    Kaixa
    Delta
    Psyga
    Orga
    Blade
    Leangle
    Chalice
    Hibiki
    Ibuki
    Zanki
    Todoroki
    Amaki
    Kirameki
    Kabuto
    Gatack
    Sasword
    Hoppers of Kabuto
    Den-O (Rod, Gun and Wing form)
    Zeronos
    Kiva (Emperor Form)
    IXA (All forms)
    Saga
    Onore Di wait... Decade too (rare means rare).
    Double or W (especially Cyclone Joker, HeatTrigger for that form has the color of my country's flag, Luna Trigger and Luna Metal)
    Accel (Trial form)

2. surfer957

surfer957 Atarashi Member

Home Page:
    to me.. hmm..
    Ryuki Survive
    Knight Survive
    Odin
    Ryuga
    Faiz Blaster
    Blade King
    Chalice
    Hibiki Armed
    Dark Kabuto
    Den-O Sword Form
    Den-O Wing Form
    Den-O Chou Climax Form
    Den-O Liner Form
    Nega Den-O
    Yuuki
    Kiva Emperor
    Dark Kiva
    Arc
    Decade Complete
    Kivaara
    W FangJoker
    W HeatJoker
    W CycloneJoker Xtreme
    Skull

3. chaos42

chaos42 Member

i like leangle and gatack designs a lot but i realy like the design of ixa and kiva one of my favorite kamen rider series

4. Aoi Kurenai

Aoi Kurenai Mad Skillz

In no real order~

Kamen Rider Ichigou (Old version) - The original suit used for those awesome first 13 episodes of the first series. I always loved that it had a more realistic aesthetic than any Rider suit since, including the FIRSTy and NEXTy remakes. There's a low budget appeal to that first part of the series that shows really nicely in the suit itself. The material used reminds me a lot of the modern day stuff, but with a rougher quality and I do love the odd blue color scheme.

[​IMG]
    Kamen Rider X - Always loved the simple red pieces of armor attached to the chest and thought there was a nice, simple and clean aesthetic throughout the entire suit. The helmet itself was probably my favorite part of the entire design since it added those black windows for the suit actors without being obtrusive of poorly placed. Another aspect about this thing that I really like is the color choice for the main body of the suit. I'm not sure if it's gray or just a really dull blue, but I love that they would go with such a dim color for a main character.

[​IMG]
    Kamen Rider Eiki - Easily takes every last bit of what I love about the Oni Riders and just knocks up the awesomeness. There's a really interesting color scheme I never really thought could work before, that Hibiki-style chest guard that I think looks awesome, I love the spikes that finish off the head and even bump into the face somewhat.

[​IMG]
    Kamen Rider Kiva - Kiva is my favorite Kamen Rider suit and one of my favorite tokusatsu suits in general. I love that it sort of mixed the mystical aesthetic I loved about the Oni Riders and as well as the techish aspect of a lot of the newer Kamen Riders. The chains add a really neat little element that also go quite nicely with those heavy looking shoulder pads. It all blends flawlessly to create one really dynamic look. I'm generally not fond of the whole vampire motif, but I really couldn't see that in Kiva.

[​IMG]
    Kamen Rider IXA - I love the paladin look and the bright colors throughout the suit really add a nice element to that entire look. The mask itself is one of my favorites because it really did seem to me like nothing Kamen Rider had done before at the time and when I first saw IXA, I do remember just thinking it looked like a pretty radical departure for a Kamen Rider suit.

5. GekiBlack

GekiBlack Red Falcon

Kamen Rider Skull ... because that is how a bad-ass looking Kamen Rider should look like :D

6. Taka952

Taka952 Member

Kick Hopper and Punch Hopper

Stronger

7. Abare Black

Abare Black Member

Decade. I've always liked pink/black/white as a color scheme.

Also Bio Rider. I don't know what it is about it, but that suit really appeals to me.

8. m121akuma

m121akuma Member

Kuuga
    Agito
    Gills
    Faiz
    Delta
    All Hibiki Riders
    Kabuto
    Ixa
    Decade (yes really)
    Kivala