False deceptive site warning

Discussion in 'HJU Tech Support Hotline' started by MagusKaizer, Apr 17, 2017.

1. MagusKaizer

MagusKaizer New Member

so for the last couple months I've been getting a false Deceptive Site warning from google whenever I hit up the front page of the forums, has anyone else gotten this at all or know why the site admins haven't said anything to google to challenge the false warning?

2. Ryulong

Ryulong New Member

Yeah it's been happening to me too. I've been trying to PM people like Keith but I haven't gotten any responses. Just like keep reporting the error to Google I guess.

3. MagusKaizer

MagusKaizer New Member

I just gave three more today alone, I'm starting to think they're not paying attention

4. Ryulong

Ryulong New Member

Could try yelling at whoever's running the Twitter account https://twitter.com/HenshinJustice

5. MagusKaizer

MagusKaizer New Member

6. Ryulong

Ryulong New Member

7. MagusKaizer

MagusKaizer New Member

I would but I'm busy with life and I really don't want a hundred or so messages from twitter, hasn't anyone else had these issues come up as well? I just filed another false report to google

8. Ryulong

Ryulong New Member

You do know that if you just sign up and message the HJU official Twitter you're not going to get a hundred messages right? And if you're free enough to post this you're free enough to message that account. The only way to fix this is to get someone in charge of running this place to see the problem and I can't get a hold of anyone. I don't even know if there are any active mods or admins anymore.

9. MagusKaizer

MagusKaizer New Member

you make a good point, I'll have to set it up later though

10. big_j_ny

big_j_ny Just an Internet User Passing Thru

Home Page:

11. Ryulong

Ryulong New Member

That doesn't help if he doesn't somehow fix it.

12. big_j_ny

Home Page:
    Considering I've been the only person hitting him up on Facebook, it'd be appreciated if more people besides myself would message him on it........it'll probably increase his incentive to hurry this process up INSTEAD of resorting to the HJU's Facebook page for his continued "posting" activities.

13. Ryulong

Ryulong New Member

And that's why I said "Go yell at @HenshinJustice on Twitter" and also Keith's individual account but that's easy enough to find through Twitter.

14. big_j_ny

Home Page:
    Unfortunately, that shows you how much of the remaining Tokusatsu online community is left on HJU.

Fact is, most of the ACTIVE CONTRIBUTORS that use to be here have bolted to be part of the staff of The Tokusatsu Network.

The other active random members have all dispersed......either to places like TokuNation (which shockingly enough, the activity level there is also pretty low for Toku related stuff.....but more active on the "non-Toku end) OR just blended themselves into the Power Rangers online fandom (which is more active than the General Tokusatsu online fandom).

People just considering HJU to be a "nostalgic toku fan page" on Facebook now, while Tokusatsu Network seems to have taken over the "news reporting and community sharing" of new toku information for the online community.

15. Ryulong

Ryulong New Member

None of that means Keith can just forget this place exists and have absolutely no moderation team to work on it though.

16. SamuraiEchidna

SamuraiEchidna Member

WOW! I can finally view this forum.

I've also been getting false warnings and what not. Chrome, nor any other browser I've tried, has let me view this forum until now. ...And I'm STILL getting warnings! But at least I can view this forum and post messages.

I was really beginning to give up for a second there.
    I tried making an account at Tokunation to join the forum over there, but it kept refusing to let me post any kind of replies, and the admins were absolutely no help at all. I asked for help and they went completely silent on me.