EX_Japan's Middleman Service

Discussion in 'Toys Unlimited' started by EX_Japan, Feb 20, 2009.

Tags:
  1. EX_Japan

EX_Japan Your Middleman Friend

Home Page:
    Yokatta Shopping Service

Hello,

If you have trouble purchasing certain item, you can contact me and I will search the item for you. Being under tokusatsu division (Kamen Rider/Sentai/Ultraman), if what you are looking for is tokusatsu-related item, you can simply tell me the name of the item, most of the time I will be able to figure out what you are trying to look exactly and will find the best price on your behalf. Even if the item is not hard to search, sometime I have enough connection around the toy industries and able to find items under retail price, so please feel free to stop by and check for prices, you might get a pleasant surprise.

You can contact me through yokattajp@gmail.com if you have any question.

I take payment by Paypal, and maybe Western Union.

Here is some of the links you might want to check out. I know you can't read japanese, but try to just browse the site around, you'll be surprised of how many wonderful items you have no idea about coming out from these website:

TO ORDER PLEASE SEND EMAIL TO yokattajp@gmail.com AS I DO NOT CHECK PM VERY OFTEN.

Check out our Twitter page:
    http://twitter.com/Yokattaweb

Testimonial from buyers:

More testimonial to be seen here and here

Last edited: Oct 6, 2012
  2. Kivat

Kivat Some kind of Beast mode

Cool cool, this sounds awesome. I gotta think about what i need/want. :hmm:

3. Dark Kabuto

Dark Kabuto In Justice, We Trust!

What forms of payment do you accept? I'm very interested in picking up some items, mainly Shin Den-O(When he ships next month) and the Arc and Rey set.

Just of curiosity, can you get stuff from the Konami Style site? I may wanna pick up the Busou Shinki MMS Ninja Fubuki.

4. ultimatemegax

ultimatemegax Damn Kiva symbols...

I can vouch easily for EX_Japan's awesomeness. He was able to get me the best SH figure of all... Den-O Climax Form. I know he takes Paypal, but I don't know what else he takes. He is an awesome middleman, and if I had some money, I'd buy from him again.

5. Kivat

EX-J how much will it be to get me a Shinkenger Jacket? when there up.

6. EX_Japan

Home Page:
    Mainly Paypal, and perhaps if all else fails I can also take, although unwillingly, Western Union.

I would really suggest you to preorder instead of waiting for the item to release because: 1) you get the cheaper preorder price; 2) it'll be sold out everywhere in about a month after it's out, and you'll be forced to buy 3 times the original price.

http://www.konamistyle.jp/ right? No problem, I can order from there.
    Just show me the link to the item you want.

Thanks a lot ultimatemegax :thumbs:
    You can copy-paste that impression here and get 10% discount the next time you order anything from me

I'll look around and PM you when I see one.
    But I am not sure if they actually sell an adult sized one.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2009
  7. Kivat

oh alright, plus they will. I'm sure of it.:thumbs:

8. TalonRanger

TalonRanger Member

Home Page:
    i have a question....would you ever go into a cosplay shop?...cause i kinda am looking for a few costumes to have this year ><

9. EX_Japan

Home Page:
    Can you find the jacket you want in this shop?
    http://item.rakuten.co.jp/negorokan/c/0000000464/

I see a lot of costumes on Yahoo Auction though, which costume are you looking for exactly?

10. Synch

Synch Member

So how do you deal with harder to find or older toys price range?... Someone gives you list & you go out and search & get prices if you can find stuff ?... An odder question , are you able to look up actors webpages & what not stuff like that & put in requests for autographs ect?.. I know some actors have bloggs & what not that reply on and post on & what not but I doubt they would take a request from someone not in japan or even know how to read enlish in some cases?

11. Kivat

12. The_Emperor

The_Emperor now Nerd Emperor

Home Page:
    I second this question.

I myself would like to get my hands on some autographs as well. :buttrock:

13. EX_Japan

Home Page:
    Hehe, I was trying to see if there's some sort of preorder on the jacket :thumbs:

Yes that is true.
    Either you can give me a name and I go search for you, or if you can search yourself you can just give me the link and I'll help you check stuff like shipping fees and all that.

Well I could do that, but I'm wondering how should I charge you for such a service. 700 yen per message to the artist? Sounds a bit too much, but if you actually get the autograph, suddenly it sounds a bit too small :p

Why do you all make it sounds like it's very easy to get autograph? :O_O:
    I never tried such thing actually, only sending postcards to get some limited edition cards (and I never get one either).

Last edited: Feb 21, 2009
  14. Ladymercury

Ladymercury the baddest bitch

How are you fees versus the other big guys? On average their fees are bank fee, commission, and shipping. What, exactly, is your break down?

15. EX_Japan

Home Page:
    My fees is cheaper, last time I check the "big guys" take 1000 yen per transaction and pretty much force you to use EMS. I have my own method with the post and I can make you able to track your packages online like you do with EMS packages even when you're using merely seamail. In fact, I would urge you to take the cheapest shipping possible, cause that way you'll be able to buy more stuff :p

And I am a bit lenient with storing your packages. I have one consumer who have stacked their items with me for a year, and I don't ask them to pay extra fees or anything for that. I think the "big guys" gives you a maximum of what, 3 months of stacking?

16. Kivat

^ hmmm, that's sound really good.

oh and no pre-orders for the Jacket on the site.

17. EX_Japan

Home Page:
    I have a great news, from now on Paypal fees will be waived if you are paying from Paypal Balance instead of credit cards.

18. CaptainB_Money

CaptainB_Money /B$ of the Tokusatsu. fanpage.

Home Page:
    How much would a Medium Size Gekiviolet jacket cost?

19. EX_Japan

Home Page:
  20. Synch

Synch Member

hello what is paypal balance?! For me I simply transfrer funds before hand I buy somethint from my bank to my paypal acount & pay from there