El Globo Viendo - FK, Undrave, Aoi: Giant Post Counts All Out Attack

Discussion in 'THE ARCH' started by scikaiju, Aug 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kamen Rider Cero-G

Kamen Rider Cero-G is now a pony, it seems.

I saw the anime as well, and liked the awkward BL stuff (no one take that the wrong way:sweat:) I just wonder how well it'll work in live action.

2. Kura

Kura (っ・ω・)っ

It's awkward in live action haha.. a little less funny

3. Aoi Kurenai

Aoi Kurenai Mad Skillz

I still need to watch that. Mostly for Yudai Chiba / guy playing Honey. He was one of my favorite Sentai actors and I want to see more stuff with him in it. I forget that show has like 4 toku actors in it and I always try to watch some of the stuff they go on to do after their toku shows.

4. Mr. Underachiever

Mr. Underachiever Is not impressed right now...

LOL @ Myspace having a "connect with Facebook" option at login.

What the hell happened to that site?

5. dchoc

dchoc All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!

They need to lick a lolly...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUHETDR4N7A"]Electric Company-the "lick-a-lolly" song - YouTube[/ame]

6. Mr G

Mr G Fighting evil makes me thirsty

I just found out that some guys tried to rob my grandmother's house last night. My cousin lives with her and upon hearing strange noises in the house he got up and saw four people in the hallway. He ran back in his room, grabbed the shotgun he keeps in there, and went back into the hallway yelling that he had called the police. As soon as those guys saw the shotgun, one of them began to shoot as they all fled.

The house had some gun damage, holes in the walls and doors and the like. As for the intruders, my cousin shot their vehicle a couple of times as they left but he doesn't believe he shot any of them.

I'm worried that this happened because my grandmother owns a gas station. The would-be robbers might have theorized that she might have had the money from the station with her or something.. :C Anyway, it pisses me off that people would try and rob a defenseless old woman. It doesn't help my feelings knowing that one of those guys was armed...I don't know what would have happened if my cousin had not been there.

7. KAGEKI

KAGEKI It stinks.

Mr. G, did anyone got injured during the gun shooting? I hope no one did.

Hope you find the right job for you, Kura.

8. dchoc

dchoc All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!

Aww... Those fuckers... I hope they get caught and their asses get screw... Literally.

9. Mr G

Yeah, it's in the local news and everything here. I feared something like this happening because her station has been broken into several times already, but never her home. I wish my cousin had shot one of their stupid asses. I cannot stand people that prey upon others and try to take what is not theirs.

Fortunately, no. Everybody is okay, just shaken up pretty badly.

10. Kura

Kura (っ・ω・)っ

Holyshit he keeps a loaded shotgun in the house? That story is damned scary..
    Glad everyone is ok.. though.. I dunno why you'd wanna wish someone was shot even if they're wrongdoers.. two wrongs definitely don't make a right.. but at least no one was harmed..

I'd have a hard time living there if that happened to me.. is your grandmother planning on moving?

11. Zander Yurami

Zander Yurami HJU's master of disguise

Home Page:
    [​IMG]

1: Never take pics with sun hitting you in the face!
    2: Need to get wig styled
    3: dont hold gun in-front of face
    4: STYLE THE FUCKIN WIG

12. KAGEKI

KAGEKI It stinks.

I'm sure if you follow those 4 rules, you're look even more marvelous.

13. Zander Yurami

Zander Yurami HJU's master of disguise

Home Page:
    Decided I am gonna bring the red shirt w/ black pants and jolly roger scarf, and the white shirt w/ gray pants

14. Mr G

Everybody has guns here. It's Mississippi. Everybody loves guns here...for better or worse. :/

Well, the reason why I wish he had shot one of them is that they went in her house with the intent to do harm. People can argue otherwise, but if someone breaks into a home and are armed, they have some bad intentions in mind. So yeah, I wish he would have clipped one of them.

But anyway, I'm not sure what she's going to do about a home. My mom and I have both tried to get her to sell the store because we've been afraid for quite some time that she was going to be hurt in a robbery attempt or something. I'm sure that I'll know more about everything soon. All this is being filtered to me through texts from my mom and what I've read online.

15. MetalSymphony

MetalSymphony Banned

Holy shit G!:O_O:

Anyway, went to the doctors, i need to get some blood work done, she's owrried about a few things that i need to get tested. Kind of worried now.......

16. Dmikel91

Dmikel91 Hade Ni Ikuze!

Home Page:
    Jesus....I'm not on for most of the day, and we're up to the eigth one. Holy fuck. *goes to get caught up*

17. Kamen Rider Cero-G

Kamen Rider Cero-G is now a pony, it seems.

So yeah... a couple of days ago, I realized that the Food Network wants someone to die on their show Chopped.

There was a contestant who was allergic to shell fish. He told this to the judges after they had to use clams in the first round. What do they have to use in round two? FUCKING SHRIMP!

And just yesterday, the gave a guy who was allergic to eggplant a fucking eggplant. Why not give a guy with a peanut allergy a huge thing of Planters nuts?

Why aren't these people doing allergy checks?

18. Hell Kaiser Andy

Hell Kaiser Andy Aronbafon

Ugh, interesting day.
    I had swollen Tonsils from last night.
    I left for school at 6:25 AM.
    I'm at school around 7:30 AM
    Went for a drink tradition with my school from 12:30, after buying some Sprite and such.
    I went with some classmates to get the new freshmen class with the same study line as mine, when I wanted to stand up my leg was sort of asleep so all my wait got placed on my ancle instead, so that's hurting quite a lot.
    And I just got home about 30 minutes ago. At about 22:35

19. Kura

Kura (っ・ω・)っ

Really? I don't know.. I've never lived in Mississippi.. But I guess those people would've tried to harm either way with or without a gun.. and that's the scariest part of it..
    Yeah they had bad intentions and whatever.. but wanting someone dead is pretty much a bad intention, too. I rather the government change the sentences to having them do labour instead of getting free meals behind bars that the government has to pay for. Ship those people over to a third world country to do some good (help out on missions there or something) and learn what it really means to live and work for an honest life. But whatever that's just my two cents. Sometimes I really wonder if people can learn to truly straighten up or if they'll always be that way.. it's a shame..

It sucks but yeah.. there are thieves everywhere. It kinda sickens me a little.. I hope your grandma and cousin move somewhere safer.. cause that's really damn scary..

Hellkaiser: lol.. I feel like you're trying to get my attention with that display pic..

20. Undrave

Undrave CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!

Woh G that's a scary story! In hard times like these the worst of human nature comes to the surface... seems like there's people in your town that think doing the wrong thing is the right thing to do, the easy way out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.