[DISCUSSION] Ryusoulger, Episode 15

Discussion in 'Henshin Justice Unlimited' started by SamuraiEchidna, Jul 3, 2019.

1. SamuraiEchidna

SamuraiEchidna Member

[​IMG]
    There's nothing noble about crushing desperate men.

Welcome to the discussion thread for Dinoknight Sentai Ryusoulger, episode 15; "The King of the Deep Sea".
    (Show's title and episode title translation may vary depending on your fansub group of choice.)
    This week: Canalo refuses to join the Ryusoulgers, whilst attempting to get his little sister Oto back to the sea after she followed him. During a Minosaur attack, Oto is taken hostage by the Druidon in order to force Canalo to fight the Ryusoulgers.

This thread was made with Toku Prime's permission. And remember, this is a SPOILER ZONE! If you are trying to avoid spoilers, this is not the place for you.​

2. SamuraiEchidna

SamuraiEchidna Member

Okay, why didn't they lead with this episode?! It was a WAY better introduction for the new gold ranger. I really want to know what this internal Ryusoul Tribe feud is about. Almost makes me wonder if Mosa is being controlled and being told to lie to Canalo. But that's probably not the case.

Honestly, I expected the worst when I saw a preview of this episode. I'm getting weary of anything from Japan that features little sisters these days. But thankfully, this was not an episode that detracts, but rather makes Canalo an actual likable character. Still not sure why he wants to find a bride, but at least we understand why he refuses to join the Ryusoulgers now.

3. Toku Prime

Toku Prime Member

It's going to be something dumb, like he couldn't figure out one of DimeVolcano's riddles and has been pissy about it for a few thousand years. :p

SamuraiEchidna likes this.