Dinosaur Kamen Rider

Discussion in 'Henshin Justice Unlimited' started by HenshinSlayer, Dec 23, 2014.

1. HenshinSlayer

HenshinSlayer Member

Dinosaur themed Kamen Rider

Since Zyuranger, Abaranger & Kyoryuger, I wish KR did a dinosaur theme.

If they did, it'd be a mix of...

- Tarzan
    - Hulk
    - Dinosaur King
    - Transformers' Dinobots
    &
    - Godzilla

2. KamenRiderLeo

KamenRiderLeo It's morphin time! Dragonzord!

considering it would hopefully be an ensemble show with multiple riders and hopefully the lead rider there isn't something obvious like a Tyrannosaurus I think it could be really good depending on who writes it, plus I wouldn't want it to be the Kamen Rider version of any of the Super Sentai is based on dinosaurs just the look would be similar I'd say it would probably catch a lot of people off guard but I would say it would definitely have the possibility to the a good Kamen Rider show through and through and that would be great just as long as the team behind the show the writer and the music are great

3. HurricaneDragon

HurricaneDragon Member

I'd say it could be done still be unique. While I'd much prefer a multiple Rider show, there are ways it could be a single/double Rider show. The main Rider gets forms based off of different dinosaurs, while the secondary Rider might play the role of the archaeologist/Indiana Jones in theme. Alternatively, they could have the secondary be "modern" dinosaurs - reptiles and birds, in other words.

For multiple Riders, you could have maybe three core Riders representing the different prehistoric eras, with different forms based off of different dinosaurs of the time period they represent, then some additional ones as like different insects or other animals of ancient times.

I still want my bug Sentai.

4. Axel

Axel New Member

Kamen Rider REX

5. HenshinSlayer

HenshinSlayer Member

If a dinosaur rider would be made, it'd have 6 dinosaur forms and its final form would be a kaiju - Godzilla.

Its secondary rider would involve prehistoric beasts of the ice age.

6. FlameDragon

FlameDragon Professional Chef and Entertainer

[HIDE][​IMG][/HIDE]

Thread Over

Last edited: Dec 28, 2014
  7. raden238

raden238 Member

OOO Putotrya Combo.

8. Hypado

Hypado Member

Yes, Dinossaur and i hope a Kamen Rider Sentai, with a team of Kamen Rider fighting together.

9. Mecha Kiryu

Mecha Kiryu Ultraman Nexus Fan

Home Page:
    I like that idea.

10. HenshinSlayer

HenshinSlayer Member

The villains who the dinosaur rider will be fighting....

- Triassic
    - Jurassic
    &
    - Cretaceous