Digimon Xros Wars (Season 6) - Talk it Up!...Again!

Discussion in 'Super GeekStation Climax: THE STARCADE' started by Kaji Motomiya, Jan 29, 2011.

1. ChildOfTheSun

ChildOfTheSun Member

Well, peeps, it's been a great year! cheers!

2. Aoi Kurenai

Aoi Kurenai Mad Skillz

Series. A series is made up of four seasons with multiple story arcs.

More thoughts later, but I wasn't a fan of how we didn't get much goodbye time, but I guess it doesn't matter with Hunter Boys coming.

3. Aero

Aero Member

You guys saw the Xros and you don't share the name and what it looks like? Don't leave us who can't see it hanging. D:

(I'm at work and checking this thread to see spoilerz).

4. ChildOfTheSun

ChildOfTheSun Member

Yeah, the finale was great but could've been even better with at least a good five more minutes

5. Shirayuki

Shirayuki Lurker

Its called Shoutmon x7 superior mode and its made out of every notable(if that) digimon not working for the Bugra army that ever appeared in the series

6. Aero

Aero Member

Sounds sweet.

And thanks.

7. Aoi Kurenai

Aoi Kurenai Mad Skillz

In addition to what the guy above said, it's a white and gold X7 with giant wings.

8. Aoiblue

Aoiblue Raxbait: Hip

Haha, while you guys just saw the last ep. I just finished the 30th one so I'm done with the first part of Xros Wars :sweat:

Though really my thoughts on it all....Pretty good show thus far, it surprised me at how fun it was to watch. Taiki is definitely one of our smartest Goggle Boy's in years.
    Also......holy shit Shoutmon digivolved in that ep........I was like I knocked my water bottle cause I was so happy XD

But yeah so now I have 24 eps left? I'll probably be able to catch up before Xros Wars 2 comes out on Sunday hopefully.

9. Savior Den-o

Savior Den-o The Meteor has landed

So, I finally saw the Final Episode OF DXW1 and, here's my reaction to it:
    [hide] ................Wha!?

I mean, sure they made the war scene from the first episode canon (I guess) and they revive all of the Digimon that sacrificed themselves for Taiki, and made the Digi-Memories turn back to their original form but, did they served a purpose besides to form this:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pc0eZnH5F6Y"]Shoutmon X7 Superior Mode AKA Imperialdramon Paladin Mode Ver 2.0[/ame]

I mean, they could have done so much more to it like, give the Digi-Memory Digimon some fight scenes against the Bagura Army and as well revive the Death Generals with Blastmon and Lilithmon and made them join Xros Heart United so they can also join the fight.

But, that's just my opinion, it was a great finale it's just, they could have done so much more to it.

Also, did they REALLY have to push AkiraXTaiki and BleezebubmonXMervamon?[/hide]

Saynora Xros Wars, and bring it on Xros Wars 02 :buttrock:

10. The Analyzer

The Analyzer New Member

WHERE?!

11. Savior Den-o

Here: [ame="http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/aTfemK7P1_U/"]Digimon Xros Wars Finale (Click Me)[/ame]

12. The Analyzer

The Analyzer New Member

13. Galaxian

Galaxian Lurker

14. Savior Den-o

:eyebrow:Wha?

15. Galaxian

Galaxian Lurker

This thing from the final episode of Savers...

[​IMG]

16. Savior Den-o

:sly: Agumon Phoenix Mode!? That happened!?

17. hmf_master

hmf_master "Mr. Taxi, Taxi, Taxi 相当 즉시 즉시 즉시"

Yes Agumon Burst Mode did happen in the final episode of Digimon Saver to defeat Yggdrasil

18. Savior Den-o

Strange, I don't remember that :sly:

19. HenshiNDUT_M11

HenshiNDUT_M11 ヒビキラッ☆

Home Page:
    Can't wait for the sub so I watched the raw for finale.
    It was great, but I agree, it could be better if it's a bit longer, especially the part where the revived good (and legendary) Digimons, X7 Superior vs Darkness Bugramon battle, and the goodbye scene.

For the pairing part, I think they didn't push Beelzebumon & Mervamon part. They gave many flags about them lately. Beelzebumon becomes close with Mervamon was one of the reason Lilithmon's hate was increasing, then there's also Mervamon tsundere scene, Shoutmon cheered her after Beelzebumon died, and Mervamon saved Taiki because of Beelzebumon.
    Can't say the same for Taiki and Akari though:sweat:

20. Doggie Kruger

Doggie Kruger Woof woof bitch!