Digimon Xros Wars (Season 6) - Talk it Up!...Again!

Discussion in 'Super GeekStation Climax: THE STARCADE' started by Kaji Motomiya, Jan 29, 2011.

1. Kaji Motomiya

Kaji Motomiya PARTY HARD

Surprisingly, the last Digimon Xros Wars thread reached over 3k. So I decided to make a new thread...y'know, just in case the old one locks down. To those new to the Digimon Xros Wars phase, here's what you need to know:

Subbers
    We have three sub groups working on this. You get to choose.
    Ryuu-Rogue - A fan favorite. Everyone uses Ryuu-Rogue. They get out good subs, but at somewhat a slow pace. They seem to favor the Inazuma series more, IMO. As of this post, they have only released episode 22, currently working on episode 23. Keep an eye out for this.
    vale - If you prefer release time over quantity, we'd recommend this guy. There will be some mistakes if you're picky, but if you don't mind them at all and can easily tell what they're saying, then go ahead and watch from him. As of this post, he has released episode 24, this week's episode.
    MADAOmon - Yeah, these guys have been stuck in a rut since...episodes 10 and 11 back in early December. They've been working on 12, but...damn, for real. Give them credit, though. Since Elitist Fags shut down, they never had RAWs for 16 and up since, so how they'll fare is beyond me. If you REALLY wanna go that extra mile, then...give them a shot. Or help them out.

Episode
    The last episode to air since this post is 1/25, Episode 24. vale is currently up to date.

Note
    Please, PLEASE for the sake of others, keep your spoilers for the newest episode in either [ HIDE ] tags or [ SPOILER ] tags (without the spaces in the brackets) UNTIL subs for that new episode are out. It's courtesy for those who wanna be here to talk about the series, but not talk about the spoilers if they haven't watched the RAW yet.

Click here to go to the old thread.

Episodes
    These lead to download threads made in HJU.

Episode 1
    Episode 2
    Episode 3
    Episode 4
    Episode 5
    Episode 6
    Episode 7
    Episode 8
    Episode 9
    Episode 10/11
    Episode 12
    Episode 13
    Episode 14
    Episode 15 - Thread made by HJU member ryatwo
    Episode 16 and 17 - Not a special
    Episode 18
    Episode 19
    Episode 20
    Episode 21
    Episode 22
    Episode 23
    Episode 24
    Episode 25
    Episode 26
    Episode 27
    Episode 28
    Episode 29

Last edited: Mar 4, 2011
  2. garfield15

garfield15 Kamen Rider Meta

I like how we made this thread exactly when we're halfway through the season.

3. Aoi Kurenai

Aoi Kurenai Mad Skillz

At least we'll know what was discussed in the other thread then. :p

Random question: Have there been any rumors of a movie? The Savers one was double billed with one of the PreCure shows, so it would be interesting to see that happen again.

4. Savior Den-o

Savior Den-o The Meteor has landed

No Aoi but, if there is gonna be a movie I want it to be like Digimon Adventure
    s 2nd movie, like the aftemath of Xros Wars

5. Kaji Motomiya

Kaji Motomiya PARTY HARD

Every Digimon season had its own movie. One or two of them.

Adventure:
    Adventure, the Movie (How Taichi and Hikari first met Koromon)
    Our War Game! (The famous Diaboromon and Omegamon movie) - Occurs after the series

Adventure 02:
    Hurricane Touchdown/Landing!!/Transcendant Evolution!! The Golden Digimentals (the second half of the US' version of the Digimon Movie)
    Revenge of Diaboromon/Diablomon's Counterattack (The not-so-famous Diaboromon movie) - Occurs after the series

Tamers:
    Battle of Adventurers/The Adventurer's Battle (Dubbed later than it should've been)
    Runaway Locomon/The Runaway Digimon Express (Rika's English voice actor ALSO sings in this one! <3) - Occurs after the series AND audio CD Dramas (which was pretty cool)

Frontier:
    Island of Lost Digimon/Revival of the Ancient Digimon!! (Another movie that wasn't dubbed soon enough...)

Savers:
    Ultimate Power! Activate Burst Mode!! (Never watched this movie yet...)
    Savers 3D: The Digital World in Imminent Danger! (Wait, this is a legit movie?!)

Other:
    Digital Monster X-Evolution (This was an OK movie...)
    Digimon Adventure 3D: Digimon Grandprix! (This has LITTLE to do with Adventure....SERIOUSLY)

I'm sure Xros Wars will get theirs, too. Somehow out of continuity. Or if anything...after continuity. =3 Those are the awesome movies. Too bad Frontier broke that combo. Stupid Frontier...

6. garfield15

garfield15 Kamen Rider Meta

Something is telling me that Xros Wars' movie is going to come after the series like Decade. I don't know why

7. Aoi Kurenai

Aoi Kurenai Mad Skillz

That would be pretty cool. I'd love it if we get a seventh series right after and maybe start a new pattern of releasing the previous series' movie around the time the next series starts.

8. Sentinel King

Sentinel King Banned

I got a funny feeling that we won't be seeing another digimon's seventh series for another three to four years down the road.

9. The Analyzer

The Analyzer New Member

10. Sentinel King

Sentinel King Banned

Thanks for that, Analyzer. I'm looking forward for future episodes. First-half of the sixth series almost over. Won't there be a new opening for Second-half?

11. Savior Den-o

wat about Op with the new beginning?
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRKUZjBm1WA&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL"]YouTube - Digimon Xros Wars - New Opening [HD][/ame]

12. The Analyzer

The Analyzer New Member

Don't see one list on Anime News Network. I guess if there is one, it would come much later. After all, it would be a waste to use the updated opening for only a handful of episodes.

13. Sentinel King

Sentinel King Banned

Well..it won't be long before shoutmon evolved, right?

@ Savior Den-o; I saw the new op with the new beginning, I really loved it. :thumbs:

14. GekiDan

GekiDan ジェイ・イー・フュージョン

Home Page:
    *posting to get subscribed.* :buttrock:

15. Chris

Chris Member

I already posted those in the old thread :)

16. Oh my bad, didn't know that. It's been a week I'm not active in HJU.

17. Chris

Chris Member

GM is X3 and Greymon and mailbirdramon, SD is X3 and skullknightmon and deadlyaxemon.

18. Savior Den-o

I still think the X3SD looks badass then........watevar THAT supposed to be

19. Chris

Chris Member

we have an episode 25 synopsis:

Taiki and others are arriving in Prims Zone where the ground with multiple levels of huge Light disks. Rival Kiriha and Evil Empire Bagra Army's officer Blastmon are having fierice battle.However, Prims Zone's ground is getting weaker due to the impact. If Kiriha and others continuie to battle like this, the whole zone is going to collaps. On the other hand, Taiki wants to stop Prims Zone from collapsing, they went to stop Kiriha and Blastmon's battle. Shoutmon X4K helps Kiriha to finish the battle as early as possible. But the ground starts to go down! Blastmon, Shoutmon. Greymon, Mailbirdramon fall down to the lowest level of the Zone. Both team missing target to attackm Bagra Army brings out new troop Valvemon and start to attack fiecely, everyone is struggling...

Thanks to rainmon.