Decade Belt

Discussion in 'Toys Unlimited' started by Aoiblue, Jan 23, 2009.

1. Real Action

Real Action Lurker

31 episodes, so August or early September. It's been confirmed that W premieres sometime in September, and the final CD box set is laveled as being released on September 2nd. It won't be airing alongside W.

But if you mean when they'll finish filming it, probably sometime in the next four weeks or so. No later than the last week of July.

2. Aoiblue

Aoiblue Raxbait: Hip

So, is the K-Touch out?

3. BoukenSilver83

BoukenSilver83 shinkenchange!starninger!

not until this saturday, you can kick dark rider ass all you want lol.

4. Dark Kabuto

Dark Kabuto In Justice, We Trust!

I Meant the belt.

I want one, and I wanna try and get one before Decade ends.

5. Real Action

Real Action Lurker

Oh, well you never said the belt, so...

They'll probably only make them until the show ends, but chances are you'll still be able to get relatively cheap ones about a month afterwards.

6. Badonkadonk

Badonkadonk Words words words

Home Page:
    Well apparently I should have been F5'ing CS-Toys all night last night because they're already out of the K-Touch.

7. Aoiblue

Aoiblue Raxbait: Hip

Already? Shit!
    So, I guess HLJ?

8. EvaXgouki

EvaXgouki Member

HLJ has it on Backorder status (Pre-order was stopped a few weeks ago). My order is currently on the Processing for Shipping status :disappoin

9. social_deviance

social_deviance Member

Last time i checked with CS, they only received 2. And one was opened for their live demo.

10. deeznuts1234

deeznuts1234 dude nerdisms thats what you are

check out this guy he has them in stock just message him

okinawam1978

he has a site but it's being worked on right now so it's not fully up and running but he can score you a decade belt

11. EX_Japan

EX_Japan Your Middleman Friend

Home Page:
    Is this about Decade K-Touch?
    Decade K-Touch is only 3,495 yen on Amazon, if you can wait until July 2nd, that is.

12. Nanami Tenkawa

Nanami Tenkawa 優しさの大人少女

Home Page:
    oh i'm looking foward buying that with DecaDriver Henshin Belt, Aoi-san :p

13. EvaXgouki

EvaXgouki Member

Yay! Just got my shipping confirmation from HLJ for my K-Touch :castlerock:

14. Chad Hyou

Chad Hyou Member

this is probably really late in the game and I'm sorry if it's been asked before, but I have to ask.

Is it possible to manipulate the combinations of words the Decadriver says by customizing the barcode. (Example: getting it to say "Form Ride - X" or "Final Attack Ride - BLACK RX"), or is it only possible to get it to playback prearranged sounds?

15. Alcin91

Alcin91 Member

Home Page:
    Unless you can make the sounds and program it into a PCB which is...very difficult or impossible,i would say NO WAY

16. Chad Hyou

Chad Hyou Member

okay so, it doesn't matter how the barcode is drawn, swapped-phrase customizations aren't possible?

I'm not an engineer, I don't know these things.

17. Real Action

Real Action Lurker

No, it's possible, but very difficult. You'd have to reprogram the barcode reader to read new codes that you've created. Like I said, possible but difficult.

18. Chad Hyou

Chad Hyou Member

if it involves opening the thing up, far as I'm concerned it's not worth it. Those things are pricey (since it seems unlikely HLJ will restock them)

19. Real Action

Real Action Lurker

They will, eventually.

Otherwise I've got one for sale :p

20. EvaXgouki

EvaXgouki Member

More than likely the DecaDriver card recognition system works with bar code association. In other words a specific sound file is programmed to play when a specific bar code is read by the reader. If you wanted to do custom sounds you would need to figure out a way to access the programming (might be a mico-processor or some kind of flash memory storage unit) and add additional code and files. The exception to the 1-to-1 association might be the generic sounds (like Attack Ride Decade) where the code might only deal with a part of the bar code like "if first half of bar code is this and second half does not match anything in memory, play this file". Just some speculation (though I am an engineer, I'm not electrical or software :p )