Decade Belt

Discussion in 'Toys Unlimited' started by Aoiblue, Jan 23, 2009.

1. EvaXgouki

EvaXgouki Member

So far I found a few on Yahoo!Auctions Japan (Blade and Kuuga). Recently it looks like they released some kind of holographic version of the Ganbaride cards with all the FAR cards, but they're going for like $50 a piece... :O_O:

I refer you to the tutorials I posted in the Belt Mod thread:

General Kamen Rider Belt Mod

DecaDriver Mod

2. Kaji Motomiya

Kaji Motomiya PARTY HARD

As much as I REALLY want to, it ruins the authenticity of the belt...but at least I get to wear it and RP with it.

3. Red Ranger

Red Ranger Member

To anyone who is trying to collect all the cards being used in Decade, the 4th wave of the ganbaride cards has the 4 den-o joke attack ride cards and basshaa form.

4. EvaXgouki

EvaXgouki Member

If you compare it to the series, the belt is thicker with two indented lines at the top and bottom. Replacing the straps with something else (like the leather one I used in my mod tutorial) would make it more 'authentic' in terms of series accuracy.

5. deeznuts1234

deeznuts1234 dude nerdisms thats what you are

that is why you get two well that is if you are a collector type. one to play with and the other to display. However i'm not a collector type i got one i modded and wear.

6. The_Emperor

The_Emperor now Nerd Emperor

Home Page:
    Hmmm... the first one looks like a great method. I should try that sometime.

Thanks for posting! :thumbs:

7. Synch

Synch Member

truth be told I'm surrpsied they don't make actual belt buckles for adults LOL ... Like a real one not a toy :S just a simple flat colored buckle :S I brought a dvd cause it came with a hellboy one just like in the movies I'm sure rider ones could sell too :p

8. Skiks

Skiks Member

Well they do have the complete selection line. But they are rather pricey and sold in limited quantities.
    Luckily I easily fit in DX belts. :thumbs:
    Although these shows are mostly aimed at kids so it doesn't surprise me. HellBoy is more of an older crowd kinda thing. I hope they make CS Decade soon. I remember Blade had buckles that were silvery and could be placed on normal belts.

9. Dark Kabuto

Dark Kabuto In Justice, We Trust!

I'm going to San Diego Comic Con next month, think there's a chance I can find this there?

10. Aoiblue

Aoiblue Raxbait: Hip

I doubt it, I went there last year, and the only thing that was close to it was some Figures that were on display. And that was just for an artist who is a fan of the show, so that may have been a one time thing.

11. social_deviance

social_deviance Member

I really want to say that the card with FFR Decade Complete is the one that executes the right sounds since the card itself follows the format of the other cards that come with the Decade Driver.

But i don't know, every card that has come with a FFR figure always has the same generic sound. I hope it doesn't come down to buying that Binder for the other card :sly:

12. deeznuts1234

i'm like 3 or 4 cards away from finishing my personal decade card collection for my belt. just need to get those holo final attack ride decade, kabuto, and faiz.

13. Chris

Chris Member

What cards are you using? Just the ones used in the show? :p

14. Aoiblue

Aoiblue Raxbait: Hip

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xU4A3EpfTbc&[/ame]

I want it!! :shakefist

15. Dark Kabuto

Dark Kabuto In Justice, We Trust!

Hmmmmm, because Decade's ending early and all, how long of a production run do you guys think it'll have?

16. Skiks

Skiks Member

We may still have it running even while W airs. Since rumors are that the deacde cast will still be around.

17. jazdx01

jazdx01 Member

i hope someone can review the k touch i want to know what the card with numbers do

18. Chris

Chris Member

Thats used for its generic cellphone mode.

19. deeznuts1234

ok that k -touch looks killer totally getting one. makes up for the diend driver. so other than the one in the vid how many cards does it come with?

Last edited: Jun 14, 2009
  20. deeznuts1234

oh just a small collection of cards some from the show like the den-o ones and what not and some final attack ride cards.