Decade Belt

Discussion in 'Toys Unlimited' started by Aoiblue, Jan 23, 2009.

1. Synch

Synch Member

LOL well have fun with grad then :D

2. Kaji Motomiya

Kaji Motomiya PARTY HARD

The money I get tomorrow will go to ordering the Decade Belt (and the two Final Form Rides) in the store. And maybe the RideBooker.

3. Chris

Chris Member

4. Synch

Synch Member

I wonder if this will be created from diend stealing "secrets" :p Wow I'm surprised as well is this an actual touch touch screen?!!

5. Chris

Chris Member

It looks like it has pressure pads, so when you press down on the part of the card, it presses the "screen" part.

6. Synch

Synch Member

interesting can't wait to see a review of it

7. EvaXgouki

EvaXgouki Member

Just put in my pre-order :castlerock:
    It might be out in the next 2 or 3 weeks since the releases seem to coincide with their TV premier somewhat.

I'm debating on pre-ordering the FFR Decade Complete for the card....but not sure if the card makes the proper sounds when used with the DecaDriver :redface2:

8. BoukenSilver83

BoukenSilver83 shinkenchange!starninger!

it really sucks that they dont release the ktouch, when the day it debuts on the show, i think it would really fun that way, especially if anyone that has the deca driver, you dont have to worry and wait two weeks for the dark riders trying to kick your ass, lol.

9. Dark Kabuto

Dark Kabuto In Justice, We Trust!

So, what exactly is the add on suppose to do?

10. Kaji Motomiya

Kaji Motomiya PARTY HARD

I ordered my DecaDriver at Mars New York store in my area. They said I'll get it by August. ^_^; Quite the wait..

11. Mega Ranger

Mega Ranger Member

MAN! HLJ sold out QUICK on that one. Ok SO. I'm officially placing a BOUNTY out on this thread.

I don't even own the Deca Belt. But I'm a HUGE Orga fan (Yes I even own the chess Piece) so I'm placing a bounty on the Card. Prolly not even out yet, but when it DOES come out the person who finds it gets to claim thier bounty!

GO FORTH!

12. Kaji Motomiya

Kaji Motomiya PARTY HARD

Where do you guys find the Final Attack Ride cards? The yellow cards with the blue BG and the golden symbol.

13. Chris

Chris Member

Only in ganbaride right now. Allthough, there was rumors about a special edition set, with the 10 Final Attack Ride cards.

14. Kaji Motomiya

Kaji Motomiya PARTY HARD

Ah fack it. XD Looks like I must travel to Japan...or not. XD However, I am curious about said rumor...Tell me more...

15. Kaji Motomiya

Kaji Motomiya PARTY HARD

I just realized...it's up to 68cm. that's 26.8 inches, 10 inches lower than my waistline. DX I hope I can find a way around this...

16. Mega Ranger

Mega Ranger Member

go to Jo Anns and buy some Velcro elastic bands to finish the rest of the belt.

17. Kaji Motomiya

Kaji Motomiya PARTY HARD

Sigh...even if I slim down to a 30, it'd still be 6 inches smaller. XD Maybe I can find that Belt-Altering Instruction thread...though I don't want to alter the toy. XD

18. Mega Ranger

Mega Ranger Member

no, just let to belt go as far around you as possible then finish the connection with some elastic and Velcro.

19. Synch

Synch Member

most people don't get the actual belts to put on but to play with & display :p I don't think there are many people that can actually use the belts as belts LOL

20. Kaji Motomiya

Kaji Motomiya PARTY HARD

True, true, and it's intended for little kids. But still...I had plans for this belt....such as going to school during a Dress-Down Day with the belt on like some idiot. XD

I guess I can use it for display and find some extensions for this belt...

Wait, what about adult-sized belts? How far along the waist do they go?