Decade Belt

Discussion in 'Toys Unlimited' started by Aoiblue, Jan 23, 2009.

1. The_Emperor

The_Emperor now Nerd Emperor

Home Page:
    I know. I'm not condemning sellers who do that. Afterall, I don't care what profit eBay makes anyway. :loltongue:

I've also had great dealings with some sellers who do that. They're just people who don't want to pay fees. I can totally understand that. :p

2. Mega Ranger

Mega Ranger Member

Anyone know which item would come with the Den-O cards? (Ora-Sanjou...etc.)

3. Igadevil

Igadevil Mr. Kamen Rider

Home Page:
    The show Den-O cards haven't come out yet. There's a lot of Ganbaride cards with Den-O on them, but they're not the versions seen on TV.

The TV cards out there now are the ones with the DX toys (DecaDriver, RideBooker, DienDriver) the Final Form Ride Figures, and a couple you can get from Ganbaride machines- Decade's "Blast" card, the Garulu and Dogga Form Rides, a couple of the Final Attack Rides (Kuuga, Ryuki, Blade.)

In the next update of Ganbaride (which should be coming out soon, as there's more Legend Rider figures coming out this week and those are always tied into the updates) they're going to have all the Final Attack Ride cards, and hopefully more of the TV show cards too.

4. Dark Kabuto

Dark Kabuto In Justice, We Trust!

Is there a complete list of all the cards that are out right now?

5. Igadevil

Igadevil Mr. Kamen Rider

Home Page:
  6. Chris

Chris Member

oooh, what new legend riders are coming out?

7. Igadevil

Igadevil Mr. Kamen Rider

Home Page:
    May:

Riderman
    Faiz
    Hibiki
    Kabuto (Rider Form)
    Gatack (Rider Form)

June:

Decade Complete

July:

Skyrider :buttrock:
    Kaixa
    G3
    Den-O (Liner Form)
    Kiva (Kiva Form)

August:

Kuuga (New Form)

September:

Amazon
    Super-1
    Shadow Moon
    Faiz Blaster
    Armed Hibiki

8. Chris

Chris Member

Well, there goes my money till september.

And yeah. Skyrider = WIN.

Thanks Igadevil.

9. BoukenSilver83

BoukenSilver83 shinkenchange!starninger!

10. Nanami Tenkawa

Nanami Tenkawa 優しさの大人少女

Home Page:
    maybe next week there will be arrive shipment for Deca Driver adding 10 cards Kuuga to Decade. i wanna to obtain Final Form Ride Card "Dimension Kick" in possession.

11. Kaji Motomiya

Kaji Motomiya PARTY HARD

I think Decade's Final Attack Ride card is in his Final Form Ride toy, right?

12. KamenRiderSG

KamenRiderSG Member

You are correct sir!

13. Hidden Masta

Hidden Masta Member

Waaaaaait....One of those names seems out of place. Could it be after nearly 20 years they offically made Shadow Moon a Rider?

Also are there any new bar codes floating around, I haven't checked in awhile. This was the last vid I got fake cards from. http://fcti.multiply.com/video/item/954/954

Last edited: May 27, 2009
  14. deeznuts1234

deeznuts1234 dude nerdisms thats what you are

the have $50 holo final attack ride cards out now

15. Kaji Motomiya

Kaji Motomiya PARTY HARD

I finally found a place that COULD/SOLD the DecaDriver! But it's sold out right now, so I have to order from them.

I can't order online, and my family is paranoid about it, so I have to spend $150 for the only place I can get the DecaDriver.

Now I need to ask about the RideBooker...

16. Hidden Masta

Hidden Masta Member

I think your paying to much......you might wana look around hobbylinks or ebay.

17. Baltan II

Baltan II Space Ninja

Home Page:
    A parent's fear of ordering online is such a silly but unfortunate thing, if you're young enough that you can't do it on your own.

$150 is a bit overpriced, but that's often to be expected from a brick-and-mortar importing stuff. They have to worry about more expenses than many online outfits do. If you have the money for it and really want one, I say go for it.

18. Kaji Motomiya

Kaji Motomiya PARTY HARD

Well, I AM 18, and the price IS over Toys N Joys (not even considering buying from them), but what can I do? I do not have a credit card, checking account (can you believe it? XD), or a job (which i probably should be looking for after graduation), and I don't want my parent(s) or other family members to have their identity stolen.

Honestly, I'd do it myself, if I could, but I have such bad luck. XD

I also saw Final Form Ride toys...er..."collectibles" in Mitsuwa as well. Again, overpriced, like $50, but if I can get them without having too much trouble, I'll do it. I just...need the money...

19. Synch

Synch Member

honestly you should see if you're school can't help hook you up with some kind of part time job... its so muche as easyer to get you're first work while you are still in school/through you're school , than after you are done it trust me on that one dude :D & for real?... Go get you're self a bank account opened up Everyone should have one i had one when I like ... 4 or 6 or something LOL. All I can say with all these cards is I hope they put out some kind of complete collection set at the end... I'd so buy that but other wise I'm not chasing down cards :S

20. Kaji Motomiya

Kaji Motomiya PARTY HARD

Yeah, the school part would be easier if I wasn't graduating high school tomorrow. XD

But yeah, college jobs are easy pickings...I just gotta get to it first before everyone else. *sets up campsites and turrets...and Autovajin security*