Decade Belt

Discussion in 'Toys Unlimited' started by Aoiblue, Jan 23, 2009.

1. Aoiblue

Aoiblue Raxbait: Hip

Last edited: Apr 9, 2009
  2. SentaiRider

SentaiRider Lurker

Home Page:
    you will just have to wait ontill cstoys or HLJ has them in stock, they got better deals

3. DeathWished

DeathWished Member

Home Page:
    I heard that they're going to be expensive this year, the japanese retail price is ~$83 USD

By the way here's a picture of what's in the box + [ame="http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=m6QGiRB8HbQ"]video review[/ame].
    [HIDE]
    [​IMG][/HIDE]

4. Ryuutaros

Ryuutaros "Training."

I'm wondering how big it is, will it be as big the blay buckle or bigger?

5. Dark Kabuto

Dark Kabuto In Justice, We Trust!

Okay, aside from that stupid voice saying KAMEN RIDOR. That belt is pretty cool.

6. Kivat

Kivat Some kind of Beast mode

:buttrock: So are those cirlce buttons just for show?

7. MrMonk

MrMonk Member

All belts tend to be about the same size. So if you have one, you have a pretty good idea.

It's saying "Kamen Ride" and "Attack Ride".

8. DeathWished

DeathWished Member

Home Page:
    If you think that sound is stupid, then you're going to suffer every time he henshin then.:sweat:

9. Ryuutaros

Ryuutaros "Training."

The Ryuki, Blade Kabuto ones are pretty small, but IXA's and Blades are pretty big for a kid size belt :O_O:

I'm hoping its as big as IXA's.

10. MrMonk

MrMonk Member

Especially since he's supposed to Henshin multiple times in the first episode.

Kabuto is a little smaller than IXA and Zeronos, but they're all shooting for the same size, since the plastic belts straps are pretty much the same size (at least on the ones I have.).

11. Judge Faiz

Judge Faiz I am the law

That's funny, it totally does sound like it's saying "Kamen Rido" :laugh:

Still pretty cool though.

12. Okkusenman

Okkusenman Member

Sweet, Ichigo, Nigo, V3 and Black.:castlerock:

13. Badonkadonk

Badonkadonk Words words words

Home Page:
    I have the Den-O and IXA belts, and the size difference is shocking. Judging from that dude's hands I'm gonna say that the DecaDriver is closer in size to the Den-O belt, which is a huge letdown. Never the less, this is one of the fuckwiningest belts I've seen, I'm ordering that sucker as soon as it pops up on HLJ or CS-Toys.

I'm guessing the guy who did the review bought a Ganbaride booster pack or something and was using those cards to demonstrate, that'd be why he only has Decade and Kiva's attack cards.

14. Judge Faiz

Judge Faiz I am the law

So for someone, like me, who hasn't been keeping up on this stuff. Is this belt/series going to be like Blade where I'm also going to have to collect a buttload of cards, in addition to the ones that come with it, to work with the belt?

15. Badonkadonk

Home Page:
    Blade is before I got into Toku, but I think what's going on with Decade is you buy Ganbaride cards in booster packs to go with the belt and book, as opposed to whole toys (like the Rousers).

I THINK.

16. Ryuutaros

Ryuutaros "Training."

Eh, I'm not getting it if its as big as the DX Den-o belt, THAT THING IS TINY.

Although I can't resist the 10 rider cards :shakefist:shakefist:shakefist

17. Judge Faiz

Judge Faiz I am the law

Yeah, so for this series, I'm going to have to hunt down cards like I did for Blade. Luckily they came out with a full 52 card deck near the end of the series, so I was able to just pick that up.

18. Igadevil

Igadevil Mr. Kamen Rider

Home Page:
    The options right now are:

The Legend Rider vinyl figures have one card each (this is where the Shôwa Rider cards used in the video come from.)

The Final Form Ride figures (transforming ones) which start coming out next month will come with a card for the Final Ride attack.

The DX items will all have cards- Decade's belt, weapon, etc.

Some magazines had special cards with them last month, if you can still find any of those.

Other than that you need to buy the cards from a Ganbaride machine. They're not selling them in packs yet.

19. Aoiblue

Aoiblue Raxbait: Hip

Hopefully, maybe later down the line, They'll just sell a pack with all of 'em like they did wiht Blade.
    Again guys, if you find a link on HLJ or CS-Toys, bring it here! :thumbs:

20. Badonkadonk

Home Page:
    Are these different cards then, as in cards that don't work with the DecaDriver?

http://www.hlj.com/product/BAN955404