Complete Selection Modification Faiz Driver

Discussion in 'Toys Unlimited' started by Actar, Feb 19, 2016.

1. Actar

Actar Otaku University Student

Unfortunately, there is no way to fit the entire belt into the case. (^.^;) This wasn't possible in the actual show either:

[hide][​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG][/hide]

The belt just magically expands from one shot to another.

2. MagusKaizer

MagusKaizer New Member

huh that so, well I'll just continue to punch my desk to try and get my mind off the gear till mine comes in in november

3. Actar

Well, as you can see, I couldn't wait. (^.^;)

[​IMG]

Also, one more picture to tease you! I cobbled together a picture for my video thumbnail and I think it turned out pretty amazing if I do say so myself. (^.^;)

4. MagusKaizer

MagusKaizer New Member

thanks for the motivation for putting a hole in my desk, it's a damn shame that the case just doesn't fit the belt inside when it's whole

5. SentaiRider

SentaiRider Lurker

Home Page:
  6. KamenRiderLeo

KamenRiderLeo It's morphin time! Dragonzord!

as cool as this is I hope they also make the other Rider gears from the show kaixa and Delta need not be left out for that matter throw in both of the riders from the movie Paradise Lost

7. MagusKaizer

MagusKaizer New Member

that'd be cool but I'd only get faiz and I am still hoping they do break norms and do a CSM Faiz Blaster case

8. Mirage_Frost

Mirage_Frost Lurker

I'd be down with a redo of the Orga Driver, the original was supremely lacking in everything, but it had a nice feel to it. Now if they included some lights and extra sounds from the show like the new CSM Faiz Driver, l'd definitely shell out for that. He still is my favourite rider after all.

9. DoubleFace

DoubleFace Kamen Rider... BLACK!

Is there anybody who ordered CSM Faiz Gear from RideraProxy? I'm still waiting for mine, while apparently other middlemen already shipped out theirs to the clients. And I haven't received shipping notice yet

10. MagusKaizer

MagusKaizer New Member

have you tried contacting them? if so when and how long ago was that

11. DoubleFace

I wrote the first e-mail on 25th of November. and was told that it should arrive within a few days. Then I decided to write again on 8th of December, since I noticed she posted some Faiz Gears on the Facebook. Since then, no response...

12. MagusKaizer

MagusKaizer New Member

if you paid through paypal you might want to file a complaint, if not then idk what to suggest

13. DoubleFace

It might be a bit early for that, although I might write another email tomorrow. On the other hand I'm bit worried if PayPal can accept my dispute since the transaction was completed back in July.

14. MagusKaizer

MagusKaizer New Member

it never hurts to ask or try

15. DoubleFace

Done, hope to get the answer in any minute. After all, it has been almost 3 weeks without any update.

16. MagusKaizer

MagusKaizer New Member

well here's hoping you do get an answer

17. Actar

In case anyone's curious, I've done a very comprehensive review of the CSM Faiz Gear after more than a month of owning it by comparing it to the DX Faiz Gear. I point out all of the improvements and details that might have gone unnoticed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvH4AIDShR0