Complete Selection Modification Faiz Driver

Discussion in 'Toys Unlimited' started by Actar, Feb 19, 2016.

1. Actar

Actar Otaku University Student

Okay. Color me surprised. But honestly, I really don't see what they can do to it to make it better. Not to mention, Faiz already had a proper Complete Selection released before. The only question that I can ask is... Why?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

...and 30,000 yen?

2. MagusKaizer

MagusKaizer New Member

well from what I've seen of reviews of the complete select faiz driver other than the fact that it can fit a 44 inch waist line the only electronics were in the belt and the phone, the faiz knuckle and pointer were just empty plastic

3. Black Fang

Black Fang Member

I'd like to see a rerelease of Ryuki's V Buckle. It's impossible to find one that has all the card decks and priced below $1000 USD.

4. SamuraiEchidna

SamuraiEchidna Member

I wonder if this would be cheaper than the Complete Selection DecaDriver...

5. Actar

The price is 30,000 yen.

6. MagusKaizer

MagusKaizer New Member

just out of curiosity, if bandai continues with the current pattern which rider would you guys like to see get the CSM treatment next?

7. Actar

Sasword's Zecter with a full-length blade... Though that's never gonna happen.

8. MagusKaizer

MagusKaizer New Member

that would be interesting but wouldn't it also be kinda limited since the sasword zector is just hollow plastic while all the sfx are in the sword itself, other than a paint upgrade there's not much they can do to the actual zector itself

9. SquidKing

SquidKing Member

Mandorake in Akiba has has a CS Faiz Gear for sale for as long as I've gone there for over 1K, so I'm happy to see it replaced. If it's cool, I think I have to buy it. So I guess I hope it's not cool?

10. Black Fang

Black Fang Member

I wouldn't mind seeing CS Blade, Garren, Chalice and Leangle belts released to complement the Rouze Card archives. A CS Fourze Driver might not be bad either.

11. SquidKing

SquidKing Member

Why would anyone care about a Blade Buckler or Blay Driver or whatever they called it, if you can't also have the sword? You wouldn't even have the cards to put in there.

Before you jump, yes I know they did a CS of the Blade cards.

12. SquidKing

SquidKing Member

I promise you they will, just not sure when.

13. MagusKaizer

MagusKaizer New Member

problem with those cards is that they're HUGE, they're five times the size of the cards that came with the DX toys

14. Photon

Photon Shining~

Such an expensive price, for ANOTHER Faiz belt & phone? With that kind of price I'm just hoping they at least include the camera and pointer, this time with electronics.

Honestly considering the ambiguous fate of Takumi, them making another Faiz product is a strange choice.

Yeah, a CS or CSM for Fourze Driver would be awesome.

15. SquidKing

SquidKing Member

I'm pretty sure CSM replaced CS, and they're not going to make more of them ever, right? I don't think we'll get any modern CSMs though, because of the sheer volume of gimmick items. Fourze had 40 plus something like 25 more? Maybe more than that? Gaia Memories was stretching it, but for these new ones, I don't think we'll ever see them. Maybe 000...

16. MagusKaizer

MagusKaizer New Member

I know several OOO's fans want to see a re make with the tamashi combo as well as light effects in the belt itself

17. Photon

Photon Shining~

If I recall correctly, CSM Double Driver only had the main 6 Gaia Memories. A CSM Fourze Driver could be packed with only the first 4 Switches. Probably the MagPhone Switches and Cosmic Switch if they feel they need to add a bit more.

OOO on the other hand, actually has 18 different Medals (6 full combos, 3 medals each) for his main form changes. 21 if you count Burakawani in.

Even if we only count main form changes like we should*, OOO still has way more gimmick item to make than any other Riders, unless they only give the CSM 3 Medals (Taka, Tora, and Batta).

*(those 15+ additional Switches from Fourze are mostly Legendary Rider Switches anyway)

18. SquidKing

SquidKing Member

The W CSM only came with the original 6, but you could buy a very large pack with all the others in it, if I'm not mistaken. Would be very easy for them to do that again for OOO, but I'm sure that's where it ends. Don't forget you're into Legend territory, not just the actual show forms.

19. Photon

Photon Shining~

That was a response directed towards you saying about the additional Switches in addition to the first 40, actually.

Legend items are usually not counted as part of main form changes, and won't be released alongside a new release of a belt/driver.

20. Actar

This picture was posted a few days ago:

[JFC MOD EDIT] WHEN DEALING WITH PICTURES THAT ARE MORE THAN 1000 PIXELS TALL OR 1000 PIXELS WIDE, PLEASE DO NOT POST THEM AT THEIR FULL SIZE. EITHER POST DIRECT URL LINKS, RE-SIZE THE PICTURES OR POST THEM AS CLICKABLE THUMBNAILS TO MAKE VIEWING EASIER/LESS AWKWARD.

http://www.taghobby.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/c3h202.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2016