Captain Shark Reviews Gorenger and Beyond!

Discussion in 'Henshin Justice Unlimited' started by Captain Shark, Sep 25, 2013.

1. catwhowalksbyhimself

catwhowalksbyhimself New Member

Greetings, I have been trying for the past year to post in this thread. I signed up for that reason, but technical glitches have prevented me from doing so for 11 months. But here I am.

First of all, I for one have been reading this thread for a good while now and have enjoyed your opinions, even if they are often very different from my own. I appreciate that your opinions are well thought through even when I don't agree with them and are quite entertaining as well. There are a few series we actually both like, although only a few.

I would like to point out the the GG's reappearance is, I believe, explained with a throwaway line. In fact, you very often seem to miss explanation as many of the things I've seen you complain about as having come out of nowhere actually are explainined in series. In this case, they went back in time and picked it up from before it was destroyed. Does that make a lot of sense? Not really, but there is an explanation at least. You also seemed confused by quite a bit of the Great Power stuff in Gokaiger (transforming into a team is NEVER the Great Power, for example) but that was a whole series ago and you unfortuantely didn't like it so much.

The Kyoruger intro is supposed to be somewhat awkward, because of the team's disfunctional nature for the first few episodes. You'll see when you watch it. I am hopeful you'll up liking the series once you get into it.

Anyhow, thanks again for all the entertaining reviews and the differing perspective. I hope you feel up to finishing the rest of the series, as close as you are already.