Batman/Superman Movie Next?

Discussion in 'The Power Chamber' started by Momotaros, Jul 20, 2013.

1. MMPR

MMPR Read my smart post

Im very excited, DC is trying to copy Marvel and as a comic fan i respect that. My only concern is they dont have guys as talented as Kevin Feige or Joss Whedon, so things might not run so smoothly.

But as a comic fan we are truly in a new Golden Age

2. Sephiroth211

Sephiroth211 Join me....Cloud.

As a matter of fact DC is trying not to copy Marvel's formula for bringing their live-action universe to life. Marvel started their universe through letting individual character's films build up into a movie that featured them all (The Avengers), however; DC is bringing their Trinity to life in order to start off their big team movie (Justice League). After JL they will then break off into solo films for their heroes. So if you look at it they are doing the reverse from what Marvel has done. I for one am very happy they haven't copied Marvel's formula...it took courage for them to start up their universe on a different road than Marvel's. With the release of the new Batsuit and Wonder Woman's look I am chomping at the bit for a taste of what DC has in store for us. Rock on fellow comic book nut... :buttrock:

3. scikaiju

scikaiju science experiment gone wrong

Home Page:
  4. Ice Ixa

Ice Ixa Lurker

As far as I'm concerned, we win. We get the movie sooner.

5. orphen20

orphen20 n/s

Rumor has it that Batman v Superman would split into two parts with the first one to be released this year.

6. scikaiju

scikaiju science experiment gone wrong

Home Page:
    That doesn't really jive with the official release schedule they reveled a few month back.

7. orphen20

orphen20 n/s

Here's Aquaman:
    [​IMG]

8. Dr Kain

Dr Kain Member

Where? The only picture showing up is Khul Drago with a trident?

9. orphen20

orphen20 n/s

We have Lex Luthor:
    [​IMG]

10. SamuraiEchidna

SamuraiEchidna Member

Lex looks a little malnourished.

11. orphen20

orphen20 n/s

Teaser trailer:
    [video=youtube;IwfUnkBfdZ4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwfUnkBfdZ4&feature=youtu.be[/video]

12. chronoxiong

chronoxiong Digital Artist

I felt a little underwhelmed by the trailer. One minute of it was used for voiceovers about Superman and then the other minute didn't really show much except for footage of Batman. That armor Batman was wearing looked cool though. I sure hope this movie doesn't disappoint.

13. chronoxiong

chronoxiong Digital Artist