All Kamen Rider:Rider Revolution

Discussion in 'Super GeekStation Climax: THE STARCADE' started by draewon, Oct 6, 2016.

1. Thunder025

Thunder025 Member

Unboxing and part 1 of my Rider Revolution game series,
    [EDIT]: I REMOVED THE VIDEO BECAUSE MY ADDRESS WAS SHOWING. RE-UPLOADING A NEW VERSION NOW.

I have another save file where I'm playing for leisure and I can that it does feel different than Rider Generations 1 and 2. The combat system feels very Ghost 3DS / Traveler's Senki (without the attack gauge) and there are no more permanent form changes.

The game also is much more linear than the other two. There are no missions, you just keep crawling your way out of the enemy's base for the part that I'm in and once you choose your two Riders you have to spend Rider Points to be able to change again mid battle.

The Rider Powers (the R attack) ranges from awesome (Ghost's Ghost Change ability and Drive's Full Throttle) to horrible (Ex-Aid and Brave's LEVEL 1 and Accel's Engine Blade attacks).

Last edited: Dec 4, 2016
  2. draewon

draewon Lurker

are you going all the way this time? IIRC you didn't finish Genesis

will look forward to the reboot movie riders and Amazons videos when you have them unlocked.

also, i can't view the vid, it's private....

3. Thunder025

Thunder025 Member

The thing with Genesis is that I had that big problem that made me lose all my files, so when I had to re-record everything I was already way too strong and there was no challenge in making these videos interesting anymore. So I let go. This time I have a save file only for YouTube.

It is private Right now cuz some of my viewers spotted that my full home address was in the video for everyone to see. I am currently re-uploading another version of it.

Something else I realized while playing: You don't want to die in this game.

Since it is not stage based if you die you will just come back to the beginning of the floor you were in, having to crawl your way back up.

And here are some of the Rider Powers (the R attacks) of the Riders I opened so far.

Ex-Aid - Action Gamer LVL 1 Spin Dash Attack.
    Brave - Quest Gamer LVL 1 Spin Dash Attack.
    Ghost - Ghost Change.
    Necrom - Opening Gates (which allow you to go to and from the Rider Room, aka, the place where you save)
    Nadeshiko - Flight with the Rocket Module.
    Drive - Type Speed Finisher.
    Gaim - Kiwami Arms' Helheim Vines.
    Accel - Engine Blade Attack changes.
    Faiz - Accel Form.
    Kuuga - Rising Forms.

I opened G3X, Delta and J but I haven't tried their Rider Powers just yet.

[EDIT] New personal-address-less version
    [video=youtube;_Xc54HMe_Og]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Xc54HMe_Og[/video]

Last edited: Dec 4, 2016
  4. karynyukizawa

karynyukizawa Lurker

Well, I'm playing this game and I'll leave some tips here:

- There are some rooms in this game with a R letter in the background. It seems that you'll need to use specific Riders to pass through it.
    The R room with red glasses blocking your way can be destroyed using Den-O's R + Normal Attack.
    The R room with a strong wind can be passed using W's Heat/Metal form (you can change W's form using the R button, and you can only use Cyclone/Joker, Heat/Metal and Luna/Trigger :c )

I'm still trying to pass the R room with a huge hydraulic press thing :c (if anyone knows how to get past it, post please :c )

Little Spoiler here: [hide]You can unlock Heart Roidmude as a playable character by completing a mission :3[/hide]
    ALSO: Don't make the same mistake that Thunder did XD Whenever you see J appearing on the stage, JUST RUN to the portal (it will be on the other side of the map so... Yeah XD). You'll stop seeing him after you defeat him in a boss battle.

If someone needs help, post and I'll try to help you XD

Last edited: Dec 5, 2016
  5. draewon

draewon Lurker

so now selecting which Rider to use is freely done without the need of a stage to end? wouldn't that make you have tons oh lifebars then? either that or you are screwed if you don't bring Necrom with you at all times......

also, does this means the game is more like Castlevania/Metroid games in that it's one big room/building as opposed to missions/stages?

oh and nice use of Tachibana's face on the vid

@karynyukizawa: does the hydraulic press moves too quick to pass? maybe use Clock Up?

6. Thunder025

Thunder025 Member

There are 3 ways to select your character.
    - After beating the boss. A wi-fi signal logo will pop up to select two new character (it will cost you 1000 RP)
    - Finding the start room of a floor and returning to the Rider Room via the green gate. After you die you can re-spawn to that section.
    - Using Necrom's portals to go back to the Rider Room but you will re-start at the last floor you found.

You could, in theory, clear the game without having to switch characters. But it's always good to the Rider Room once in a while to level up your Riders.

For the floor rooms they are not easy to find. I know that the lower sector of the base has at least 6 floors. I only found 3 before moving onto the middle section. Which is a pain since you will most likely die in a boss battle (which are hard AF) so you have to crawl your way to the top all over again.

More Rider Powers that I tested:
    Delta - Super strength.
    G3-X - GM04
    J - Jumbo Formation.

Mighty Action X on the other hand is SO GOOD that I wished not only the game was longer than 5 stages but that the series lives beyond Ex-Aid. Bandai could release a Mighty Brothers XX that I wouldn't mind.

7. draewon

draewon Lurker

sounds complicated....

huh? leveling up doesn't happen real time? but then again i do remember a menu/shop level up feature in RG2 faintly....or was it stat boosters...

i see, does the game have multiple finisher moves like Game de kaigan? does unique dual/team finisher still existed?

it's actually what interest me more too, i wonder if you can finish doing all the Mighty Action X videos first, since it's so short....

8. Thunder025

Thunder025 Member

No, you have to manually level up your characters at the Rider Room using the Rider Points you get by defeating enemies. The more you level up, the easier it is to clear the mooks.

Yes, but it is more like RiGen 1 and 2. I know that Drive has a Type Tridoron finisher aside from his initial Type Formula one and Ghost has his Mugen Damashii one instead of the Greatful one but I still haven't unlocked them.

I will post Mighty Action X part 1/2 this week.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2016
  9. draewon

draewon Lurker

well that sucks, IIRC the real time level up heals you in previous games, which can save your butt when you're low on health...

oh right, i forgot the trailer already shown some of those....

nice, will look forward to that.

10. Thunder025

Thunder025 Member

PART 1 / 2 of Mighty Action X

[video]https://youtu.be/F9OmdY8AHu0[/video]

I am still working on the subtitles for Part 2 of Rider Revolution, I am aiming to release on Friday.

11. draewon

draewon Lurker

looks great, they should've made this into a full game and SELL IT, i'm sure it'll pander to a broader audience AND bring more money than the actual Exaid game.

12. draewon

draewon Lurker

finisher compilations for the game so far

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yyf6EDxa9U

It still lacks secondary finishers for Stronger and the lead Heisei riders, and it also lacks the Movie riders, Amazons, and DLC characters, and i dunno if this game still have team-up finishers

oh dear god the quality of this is just bad, especially for 3DS, they haven't bothered to tweak it up even for a bit, which is just sad

also Zangetsu's finisher sounds weird, it seems that the character himself and not the Sonic Arrow that is saying Melon Energy Squash

13. Kamen Rider IXA

Kamen Rider IXA Lurker

Is this really Kawaguchi voicing Todoroki?
    Man, his voice is changed over the past few years...

14. Actar

Actar Otaku University Student

Well, at least they updated the Faiz Axel attack animation, though it does look like it only attacks one target only.

15. Hentailover

Hentailover Lurker

Ok, is it me, or are new ones even more flaccid than some old ones? I mean, compare Kiwami finisher, or Ghost's Infinite to Fourze's Cosmic states one...

16. draewon

draewon Lurker

if you mean looks terbibly awful/lazy then i agree, i mean wtf is Zangetsu's finisher supposed to be :wacko: , Ghost's 1000 yen finisher from the Eshop game was way better animated than Mugen and Grateful

this game is a sorry excuse of a game IMO, the surprise roster adds while looks interesting in paper, comes out really flat due to the base game still not that good to begin with, instead of adding more characters they should've tried to make a better playing game, i mean ust hear the BGM, it sounds like garbage as always, where's the series music? even project X Zone has series music/BGM during battle, and they have vocal versions too, so there's no excse for this to not have any semblance of that, what kind of fanservice game skip on the fanservice part? :wacko:

i hope this game doesn't affect Battride War in a bad way if it doesn't sell, it's not because Rider games doesn't sell, it's because they kept not making any effort to make it worthwhile to buy.

really big hopes that they would make another BW with the Reboot Riders and Amazons in it. it'll be epic

17. KamenGrappler

KamenGrappler Lurker

This is definitely something I have high hopes for. If they added the the reboot Riders, Amazons, the Ex-Aid Riders and made the tag Riders from BWG playable (Skull, Dark Kiva etc) it would justify a whole new game already I think.

18. draewon

draewon Lurker

for Exaid in BW, the only thing i'm interested so far is how would they integrate their "stage select" ability to the game, and the fact that whenever they are around, objects from their own "games" gets added to the field, because the whole lv1~2 schitck is basically a glorified Kabuto Cast Off, nothing really new/interesting about those

i'm guessing all Exaid rider aside from Genmu will summon Lazer for a bike....

19. Andre Gizz

Andre Gizz Light Heroes

Guys, anyone knows how to unlock Mission 40?
    I play it in Citra Emulator.
    Still wonder, if I can update the 3ds rom with the DLC, can't I?

For the Red Glass Bolder can be destroy by R Power of Den O and Nigo. Other might be if they have the same R Power of those two ones.

Pressing machine can be handle by Clock Up Power of Kabuto&Gattack.

High Wind Pressure can be handled by riders which have strong form such as W and OOO.