Advice to Kouta.

Discussion in 'Henshin Justice Unlimited' started by kuroihikari, Mar 21, 2014.

1. kuroihikari

kuroihikari Member

Inspired by a thread in GameFAQS:

The topic is: If other heroes were to give their advice to Kouta during these tough times, what would it be?

I'll start:
    Eiji: Whatever you do, don't wet your underpants

Nossan: Who killed Yuuya? It's you, yeah!

2. JerichoWing

JerichoWing Member

Blade: don't bite the fruit. DON'T BITE THE FRUIT.

3. Mou...Mou...TAUROS!

Mou...Mou...TAUROS! I'm A Djinn

Gentarou: "Befriend the Invess."

Tsukasa: "Get all of yer buds to hold a polaroid of Yuuya (or Hase) and remember the good times, he'll re-materialize out of dimensional wall."

Wataru: "You killed your friend? Abort yourself with time travel."

4. lazycoconut

lazycoconut I liked him when he wasn't a god

Alata: "It'll work out in the end! ... Probably. Somehow."

Marvelous: "Make a show of defeating the Inves!"

Haruto: "Whatever happens, don't give in to despair!"

Black Condor: "Where did Mai go?"

5. DemiGomoramon

DemiGomoramon Lurker

This is the only one so far that feels like actual advice. Alata and Marvelous' just seemed like encouragement which is good.

6. Guardian07

Guardian07 Disappear into light!!

...do you need it spelled out to you?

This is a joke thread. They're jokes, not actual advice. Please try to read between the lines.

7. DemiGomoramon

DemiGomoramon Lurker

I know its a joke thread. A few of the jokes wren't funny though. Mainly Nossan's and Wataru's.

8. Guardian07

Guardian07 Disappear into light!!

I don't think you did. If you knew this is a thread about making fun of characters you wouldn't have said stuff like "sounds like actual advice" and "just seemed like encouragement which is good". Honestly now, none of the above qualifies as actual advice. Even the Haruto one is only half serious, since it also poking fun at his shtick and stock line of "don't give in to despair!".

9. Kamen Rider IXA

Kamen Rider IXA Lurker

Please, return that life to god... (c) Nago
    Your final form is salad? I'm jealous! (c) Agito

10. FlameDragon

FlameDragon Professional Chef and Entertainer

"Grandma Always Said, If you cry about your loses, you will never become Stronger!" - Tendou Souji

11. lazycoconut

lazycoconut I liked him when he wasn't a god

Ian: "Use enough gun"

12. Ryuutaros

Ryuutaros "Training."

I can just see Hongo giving Kouta a intense stare down and then Kouta's fighting spirit returns.

13. Dalek115

Dalek115 Member

Ryutaros : Defeat the inves...... Say it with me "Defeat the Inves" Can't hear you.

W : Count up your lock seeds and take down Yggdrasill.

14. MaskedRiderAsakura

MaskedRiderAsakura Member

"Wow, Kouta. How could you? Just never transform again. Really. You're an ass." - Kitaoka

15. Kamen Rider Oni

Kamen Rider Oni Professionally Insane

*Kuuga rides up to Kouta and gives the iconic *Thumbs Up*, then rides off as the bgm "KUUGA!" is heard*

16. Artisan

Artisan Blade Adept

"You say you unknowingly killed your friend and now you feel like you're breaking apart? Don't fight ever again, because you bloody well will!" - Sakuya Tachibana.

"Upset that someone who meant something to you and was close to you was killed by your hands? Why? That means you...may be a true hero" - Satoru Tojo.

"What the hell is wrong with you? You emote too much and you look too convincingly upset and in emotional agony. You need to do what I do and just learn never to emote and look plastic!" - Troy (y'know, Megaforce)

"I know you killed your friend and all, but look on the bright side. Look at everything that you have been through since and imagine the things about to happen. Everything is thus an exciting ADVENTURE! Now attack!" - Satoru Akashi.

"I know what the problem is. You've lost your spine. I'm a chiropractor. I can sort that out for you, but I hope you have a deep wallet" - Yukito Sanjyou.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU? GO BEAT EVERYONE UP FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! GO, GO, GO....Jesus..." - Momotaros.

"For Pete's sake, JUST BLOODY SMILE, SMILE, SMILE ALREADY!" - Saki Rouyama...or Candelira

17. RougeRider03

RougeRider03 New Member

If I were Bando, or anyone else, I would say...

"Death is a part of life, some people die naturally, or by intervening circumstances. But for every death, there is a birth. You have the power to keep that cycle going, but the choice to fight is up to you."

18. Kamen Rider Disco

Kamen Rider Disco Member

"Stop crying and be brave!" *SNAP* - Torin