2016-2017 Kamen Rider: Ex-Aid trademarked

Discussion in 'The ORB - News & Rumors' started by Gold Samurai, Jun 13, 2016.

1. AyaToyBox

AyaToyBox New Member

So basically emu is the first Bugster infected human, which means, He's Half bugster since first infected from 16 years ago ? hmm not surprising at all :D Maybe they can Give him a monster looks like faiz and his wolf orphnoch form XD

2. lazycoconut

lazycoconut I liked him when he wasn't a god

I don't see how being infected as a child makes him "half Bugster"? Any more than his child patients who have been infected with the virus are.

The movie reportedly hinted that M is a remnant of the Bugster virus. The second arc of the show seems to focus more on M, and since it's suggested that repeated use of the Gashats turns the user into a Bugster, we likely will see M coming out more often. That wouldn't really mean "Emu is half Bugster" though, more like a re-awakening of the virus due to exposure to the Gashats ...

3. AyaToyBox

AyaToyBox New Member

Ah... I was thinking maybe the operation Hinata-sensesi did,make the virus dormant or maybe merged with emu :laugh:

I hope alll explained soon unlike Takeru :redface2:

4. PowerPhantom245

PowerPhantom245 Lurker

[​IMG]

Despite Kiriya got "game over", there's still Lv. 10 column for Lazer.
    Possible return in future (NOT Kiriya, but someone else becoming Lazer II)?
    There's also room for Lv. 5 Genmu, despite having Zombie (Lv. 10); probably saving for spinoff.

5. Gold Samurai

Gold Samurai Member

6. Kai Yamato

Kai Yamato Now, count up your crimes!

Home Page:
    Probably just an upgrade for the bike form which Ex-Aid would obviously use. XD

7. Chronosaurus Archimedes

Chronosaurus Archimedes New Member

I can confirm it was mostly archived audio from Drive/Gaim Full Throttle. Even the audience chuckled in disappointment towards the end.

8. Toku Prime

Toku Prime Member

[​IMG]

So it seems this is happening. I called it in the ep. 13 thread! Is that Snipe's Gashat?

9. lazycoconut

lazycoconut I liked him when he wasn't a god

Yes

It's shown in the preview and episode scans that Nico gets the Bugster Virus - probably from trying to use the Gashat/Driver, since she hasn't had the surgery that gives Riders their immunity (and presumably unlike Emu she doesn't conveniently have the virus living inside her already.) I doubt she'll manage to transform ...

10. RougeRider03

RougeRider03 New Member

If you look at the Gamer Drive Nico is wearing, the port where the Gashat is inserted is completely covered up by a metal plate. So who would she use the Gashat if it's primary port is not usable?

11. Toku Prime

Toku Prime Member

More Ex-Aid spin-offs have been announced!

'Kamen Rider Snipe: Episode Zero' will be released as part of the BluRay box sets.

[​IMG]

'Kamen Rider Brave: Survive! The Revived Beast Rider Squad' is an exclusive video made for the Toei Tokusatsu Fanclub in Japan, and the big news is OUJA'S BACK!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 21, 2017
  12. KamenRiderUNDERGROUND

KamenRiderUNDERGROUND HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!

SO FREAKIN HYPED for this! Especially with Asakura coming back, with all that same outfit nonetheless! :buttrock: I hope we'll see a few Finaru Bento with him and not just some generic fight scenes getting trashed by Brave.

This bodes well for the SSHT getting Shinji and Kitoaka back.

I don't like how Beast has been forced into the antagonist side because of the whole "beast rider" theme.

13. Toku Prime

Toku Prime Member

14. KamenRiderUNDERGROUND

KamenRiderUNDERGROUND HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!

^Another thing to note that Brave gets a new form from the Gashat "Knight of Safari". (Sounds more like a new lockseed for Baron)

15. Black Fang

Black Fang Member

The years haven't been good to Asakura. I guess living on the run will do that to you.

16. Ryuutaros

Ryuutaros "Training."

Well then...I didn't expect Ouija to come back LOL

17. Toku Prime

Toku Prime Member

[HIDE]
    [​IMG]
    [/HIDE]

From left to right: Kamen Rider Para-DX Level 99 Perfect Knockout Fighter, Kamen Rider Poppy, and Kamen Rider Chronos.

Poppy will use the Buggle Driver II and the Tokimeki Crisis Gashat.

Chronos will use the Buggle Driver II and the Kamen Rider Chronicle Gashat. Given that this is the name of the game Gemn is trying to create in the current storyline, I wonder if this will be another form for him or if it will be stolen?

But why does Parad need an upgrade? Well it might be something to do with this:

[HIDE]
    [​IMG]
    [/HIDE]

Kamen Rider Ex-Aid Muteki Gamer uses the Hyper Muteki Gashat and is believed to be Ex-Aid's final form. Like Parad, it will be Level 99.

Finally, while Brave and Snipe won't entirely keep up they will still get one last upgrade:

[HIDE]
    [​IMG]
    [/HIDE]

The Gear Dual Beta Gashat has two modes. Brave will turn it left to become Fantasy Gamer Level 50, while Snipe will turn it right to become Simulation Gamer Level 50.

18. SuperOniBlue

SuperOniBlue Mystic Shaman - OniBlue

Is it just me...or is Final Form getting released way earlier than usual? We are only 17 episodes in...

19. Timeline15

Timeline15 New Member

Keep in mind that this is a retail catalogue that the public isn't actually supposed to see. This is just to inform retailers about coming toys. The viewers don't even officially know about Ex-Aid's mid-season upgrade (mighty maximum) yet.

20. AyaToyBox

AyaToyBox New Member

The Muteki DX is june release I believe, so not that early ahaha still 4 more months