2011 Super Sentai - Rumor Thread

Discussion in 'The ORB - News & Rumors' started by Blue Saint, Aug 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blue Saint

Blue Saint Member

I hope no minds me starting this up. The following is from dukemon22's blog Toku Insider and the persons mentioned in posts below, so all credit is due in their direction. And as dukemon22 says take all this with a grain of salt, nothing is set in stone.

Current name rumor: Kaizoku Sentai Goukaiger/Go-Kaiger
    - supported by copyright pages source: Toku Insider

General rumors
    Datas rumors
    Movie and staff rumors

Rumored casting sheet

Last edited: Sep 23, 2010
  2. RossoEagleBurst

RossoEagleBurst :v

Home Page:
    So they will use discs or cards?
    Looks like it's the "sequel" of previous Sentai series (not just in the VS Special), interesting...

3. Gold Samurai

Gold Samurai Member

I think it will be akin to OOO's medals so that they can work with the Ganbaride OOO themed machines.

4. Jacky392000

Jacky392000 Open Your Amazons!

I'm actually quite liking the rumours, but I'll try not to expect too much as I usually do every year.
    I'll be looking forward towards the cast as always! :D

5. Zeltrax541

Zeltrax541 New Member

HELL YES! I would really love a Sentai show where it's an anniversary type show like Decade before it.

I do love the aspect of previous Red Warriors popping up in the show, but if I'm right about this theory, is that the previous Reds will be played by different actors since most of them are dead. Bless their souls.

6. Gold Samurai

Gold Samurai Member

I have no doubt the first rumor will come true. Goseiger appearing in Shinkenger VS Go-onger seemed to be a hit.

Datas sticking around? Probably not. Perhaps the team will get a robo helper that reads the disks.

7. MMPR

MMPR Read my smart post

Looks like Toei is looking into make Super Sentai the same universe from now on

8. Punk

Punk #MissionMiami

I really don't like the sound of this. :disappoin

9. big_j_ny

big_j_ny Just an Internet User Passing Thru

Home Page:
    I thought the VS movies established that all the Super Sentai teams are in the same universe (multi-verse)

10. RossoEagleBurst

RossoEagleBurst :v

Home Page:
    :O_O:
    I don't think most of them are dead, but maybe most of them retired from acting. If most of Red Warriors can't return, they will be voiced by seiyuu like the Showa Rider in the team-up (and also Decade Movies).
    I really hope Ryuu Ranger (Dairanger) returns. :buttrock:

11. MMPR

MMPR Read my smart post

A multiverse is a completely different concept, that's where there are multiple universes running parallel to one another (DC comics taught me this)

The VS. movies are considered non-cannon by most fans because they contradict one another

12. big_j_ny

big_j_ny Just an Internet User Passing Thru

Home Page:
    True, you're right on that one (considering I was one of the people that have made that claim :redface2: )

13. Hidden Masta

Hidden Masta Member

Onore Sentai Decadengers!

14. Nnnkingston

Nnnkingston Altair

Please the cyberpunk Sentai I'm hoping for.

15. Painted_Outlaw

Painted_Outlaw The new Tendou Souji

*nods* Keiichi Wada or bust, I say. :loltongue:

16. Shougo B'Stard

Shougo B'Stard Would like to change his avatar

Home Page:
    A few have retired, yeah, but there's a big chunk of Reds still acting (and who would probably be willing to appear, or at least in voice-over.)

The Reds that have retired: Battle Japan, Denji Red, Goggle Red, Red Mask, Tyranno Ranger, Ginga Red

Reds who probably wouldn't do it: Time Red

That leaves a lot of Reds, though. And I think guys like Kenta Satou (Red Turbo) and Keiichi Wada (Ryuuranger) would definitely do it.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2010
  17. BoukenSilver83

BoukenSilver83 shinkenchange!starninger!

thats the one thing i didnt like about kamen rider decade is that they didnt bring back the old actors playing kamen rider accept agito( comeo in the movie) and kamen rider black/rx (in series/movie)

but seeing them bringing back all the red rangers would be awesome although i wish they could bring back the core 5 or 6 rangers from all 35 seasons but they would be alot to work with, but im cool with all reds coming back, hopefully maybe some others not all coming back.

18. Hidden Masta

Hidden Masta Member

I know he's not a red ranger but they have to bring back the one....the only.....BIG ONE!!!!

19. Gold Samurai

Gold Samurai Member

If they can't get all the past reds then another "Boukenger VS Super Sentai" would be the best way to go.

One person from timeranger, gaoranger, another from hurricanger etc etc

20. Jacky392000

Jacky392000 Open Your Amazons!

DO. NOT. WANT. I hated Boukenger vs Super Sentai. :shakefist

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.