★ULTRA-ACT - News and Reviews

Discussion in 'Toys Unlimited' started by Raida|23, Feb 23, 2010.

1. O.. M.....G this is freakin awesome!!!!!

2. IZORx10

IZORx10 Member

Home Page:
    I'd say that out of all of these they at least have to release Yullian. Probably the only female Ultra we would ever get besides Ultra Mother

3. I'm not so sure about that we may get Kamila and Ultrawoman Beth eventually. I definitely think Kamila is a huge possibility.

4. IZORx10

IZORx10 Member

Home Page:
    Hey, the more the merrier. I'm up for whatever. I'm just glad to see the series continuing. I was worried.

I'm still gonna hold out for the unlikely Ultraman Great and even more unlikely Ultraman Shadow lol

And Zetton of course.

5. SamuraiEchidna

SamuraiEchidna Member

So many Ultrmenz! I'd buy that for a dollar! :thumbs:

6. Shynilyte

Shynilyte Shyni

Home Page:
    Hey, remember early in the line, when the first Mebius came out, they released alongside him Zamshaa, a minor character who was only in a few episodes? Kinda depressing that the line went from that to a major character like Hikari being only web-eclusive.

7. IZORx10

IZORx10 Member

Home Page:
    I still really don't understand how the Japanese market is so different than the Western market. Why do they hate owning villains so much? I really don't get it. My favorite characters are always villains in Star Wars, DBZ, Godzilla, Ultraman, anything! It makes no sense to me that there is such an aversion that manufacturers are reluctant to produce any villains.

8. Shynilyte

Shynilyte Shyni

Home Page:
    Even more bizarre considering the Spark Doll line is still running and is absolutely filled with bad guys. I know they're really cheap, but that should suggest there's some sort of market.

9. Golzilla

Golzilla Member

Yeah this line is Ultra Frustrating. There hasn't been a proper Ultra Monster since 2012's Red King. Hunter Knight Tsurugi is definitely my most wanted figure shown here.

I'm still holding out hope for Zetton and Baltan I.

10. IZORx10

IZORx10 Member

Home Page:
    Ya Zetton and Baltan 1 are at the top of my villains list too. I also really want Metron, Mephilas, and Dada.

11. Shynilyte

Shynilyte Shyni

Home Page:
    http://blog.livedoor.jp/nation2014/archives/16993509.html

Tsurugi, Burning Brave and Ultra Ironman show up again. Also, Yullian, which I don't remember earlier. They all have this text: 参考出展 next to their names. Anyone can tell me what this means? My dictionary plugin says it's "reference" and "display".

12. My current Ultra-act collection. Just waiting on my Ultraman Dark and Ultraseven Dark to come in the mail. Also Ultraman King comes out at the end of the month.

[​IMG]
    [HIDE]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG][/HIDE]

HEISEI

[​IMG]

[HIDE][​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [/HIDE]
    EVIL ULTRAS

[​IMG]

[HIDE][​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG][/HIDE]

13. IZORx10

IZORx10 Member

Home Page:
    I like that Evil Tiga is in the middle of your Evil Ultra display. Is he your favorite?

14. Aidid_Nuva

Aidid_Nuva Armor Wolf Alchemist

Where can I find risers like those?

15. They aren't really risers. I just got creative and used acrylic baseball displays and matchbox car displays as risers. I got them off ebay. I have alot of them.

@IZORx10 Yes Evil Tiga is one of my favorites.:thumbs:

16. Ryuutaros

Ryuutaros "Training."

Why isn't Max, Mebius and Zero in the Heisei area? Is that the m78 club?

17. Yup. You got it. It's the M-78 club.:laugh: Except for Joneus but he fits in just fine in the M-78 family anyways.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2014
  18. Finally got my Ultraman Dark and Ultraseven Dark! They both are awesome!

The Darkness is growing.......>:D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 2, 2014
  19. Shynilyte

Shynilyte Shyni

Home Page:
  20. Shynilyte

Shynilyte Shyni

Home Page: