New Profile Posts

1. big_j_ny
    big_j_ny
    Hey, we got status posts.........we social media now?
  2. Amon
    Amon Captain Shark
    How come you stop going on Anime News Network and MAL?
  3. Fox-Chan
    Fox-Chan Halifax Queen
    Heya. I don't come on much anymore, but feel free to hit me up for some conversation.
  4. Halifax Queen
    Halifax Queen Sieghartdarage
    Hi There. It's been a while since I talk to you. Just to let you know that I am back on here. I hope you and I can be friends again. You are more welcome to join the RPG Site that I am on.
  5. Halifax Queen
    Halifax Queen Fox-Chan
    Hi There. It's been a while since I talk to you. Just to let you know that I am back on here. I hope you and I can be friends again. You are more welcome to join the RPG Site that I am on.
  6. Halifax Queen
    Halifax Queen Kura
  7. Halifax Queen
    Halifax Queen Milky Rose
  8. Halifax Queen
    Halifax Queen Demetrivamp
  9. ForeverBlue
    ForeverBlue Keith Justice
    I have returned! :p
    1. Keith Justice likes this.
  10. Toku Girl 2009
    Toku Girl 2009 SamuraiEchidna
    did read my last Private Message?`
  11. SamuraiEchidna
    SamuraiEchidna Toku Girl 2009
    I have. Thank you. :coolshades:
  12. Toku Girl 2009
    Toku Girl 2009 SamuraiEchidna
    Please check your messages
  13. dragonzeron
    dragonzeron Toku Girl 2009
    hey I was wondering if you wanna help me collect the translations and help me put them on wikia
  14. Toku Girl 2009
  15. SamuraiEchidna
  16. Tendou Soujiro
    Tendou Soujiro DarthPrime27
    Hi, I really want to buy your Figuarts Faiz if you still have it. Please contact me when you can.
  17. Toku Girl 2009
  18. xSHiNOx
    xSHiNOx SanyuMiyazaki
    not sure if you got a notification about my PM but please read it
  19. TheLapisLegend
    TheLapisLegend
    Waddya want? Money? My good looks? HA good luck with that. I'm broke and I can't share this charm ;)
  20. nthp2013
    nthp2013 Reila
    hi, i love Kamen Rider Ghost. And you ?